The Computer Expert

iPod Boyfriend : It's Not Just An App

 

You decided to have a talk with Youngmin for his ‘misbehaving’. You felt guilty since you made him a computer expert. You bid goodbye to Kwangmin and Donghyun and walked towards Youngmin’s room. You were struggling to open the door since you were still trying to get use to the moving function. Donghyun who saw that stood up and opened the door to his room for you. You bowed your head a little and drag your two fingers across the screen to move to Youngmin’s room.

With a lot of hardship, you arrived at his room. You wanted to just open the door, but you decided to knock first. You tried a lot of ways to make a sound on his door. You tapped your finger on the door, you tried to tap with your nail, and your last attempt was to knock it with your knuckles, lightly. You wouldn’t want to break your iPod would you? Much to your surprise, your light knock made a knocking sound on his door. A few seconds later, the door was opened and you were greeted by a boy in front of you.

“Girlfriend!” He cheered.

You wrapped your body with your arms and made a serious face. You furrowed your eyebrows at him and shook your head a few times.

“ Hurmmmm” You starred into his orbs.

“What?” He put on his innocent face.

“I knew what you did to Donghyun oppa’s computer”

“But it was funny!” He clutched on his stomach and rolled on the floor laughing.

“Okay! I do admit it was funny!” You giggled along with him. “But you freeze his computer. The only thing that was moving was that dancing cat with its head being replaced with Donghyun oppa’s head”

Youngmin was still laughing when he asked you to come into his new room and he closed the door behind you. Since he couldn’t touch you, he only could ask.

“Arasso.. arasso. I’ll terminate the program” He said with laugh still trailed in his voice.

“How did you do that anyway?” You followed him to his computer that you put right next to his bed. He sat on the chair and you moved your screen to behind him to get a better view on his computer screen.

“Didn’t you make me specialized in computer?” He beamed.

“Yes.. I did. Though you used it for the wrong purpose”

“But I thought you said it was funny?” He tried to win over you. You clinched your teeth and your eyes turned to slits why you stared at him. “Arasso! I won’t do it again” He quickly terminated the program that he created on his own in order to prank on his hyung.

“How long did you take to create this? I thought I saw you sleep in Jeongmin’s room less than half an hour ago” You were so curious with his computer skills.

“Erm. Roughly about twenty minutes ago. I was bored” He answered you as if that was the most normal answer ever. Your jaw dropped by his answer.

You froze at your spot when he finished terminating the program. He looked at you. He waved his palm in front of your screen but you still didn’t move. You didn’t know that his skill was up to that level. You attempted on creating such program when you wanted to prank your Appa so he would play with you. It took you the whole week just to make his laptop freeze without harming his laptop and Youngmin took twenty minutes. He even had that little cat dancing on the desktop.

“Girlfriend, are you okay?” Still you didn’t move. He wanted to touch you and shake your body but you didn’t live in the same world as his so he couldn’t do anything but just stared at you. Then he decided to fake a kiss. He bent close to your screen and made a sound with his lips as loud as he could. That woke you up from your zone immediately. He chuckled by your reaction. “If only you had your cheek on the screen, you would’ve felt my lips on your cheek” He laughed in amusement.

You felt your cheek burned. You touched your cheek and turned around to cover yourself from blushing too much by his statement.

Another sweet talker? I didn’t even put that in his personality. Andwae!!! You clutched your chest.

“Thank you for that Jo Youngmin” You close your eyes and shut and inhaled to calm yourself.

Youngmin didn’t stop chuckling. It was just a light chuckle but you found yourself blushing deeper with his chuckling.

“I’m going to go now” You covered your face and exit his screen.

Feeling unbalanced, you placed your iPod on your bed and slumped your body against your soft bed. You hit your chest a couple of times hoping your hard thumping heart would cease. You starred at your ceiling and you suddenly wondered how it feels like to have a younger boyfriend.

What does it feel like to have a cute but reliable boyfriend. I wonder what it’ll feel like to have a boyfriend calling me noona? You giggled by your thought.

--------

A/N : Another update and WOHOOO!! 20 CHAPTERS!! and the maknae is coming! yeay!!! >.<''.. Comment guys! what about if I set a rule now? I won't update unless there's 3 or more comments.. Kekekekee~ Ppyeong!