Introducing : My School!

iPod Boyfriend : It's Not Just An App

You woke up the next morning feeling rather fresh. You sat on our bed and stretched your arms upwards and to your side. You cracked your fingers, a habit that you can't live without. Next, you stood up and grabbed your towel for your morning ritual. After your freshened up, you put on your school uniform. High school students would die to go to your school since a lot of idols went to the school and only rich kids could afford themselves for that kind of school. The school didn't only focus on academics, they also gave a full attention to performance classes like music class, vocal class, dancing class and even acting. The school was a perfect choice for anybody who dreamed to be a performer. 

You tied your hair the usual hairstyle you do, the traditional tight ponytail. Yes! lame indeed. You perfected it with a purple bow ribbon. You grabbed your bag and slumped it over your shoulder heading towards the door to grab your morning meal. When you arrived downstairs, your parents already waiting for you. They already finished their breakfast and were ready to head to work. Both of your parents involved in business. Your appa was the CEO in Shin Company while your mother was the head on one of the biggest shopping company which happened to be under Shin Company as well. 

"_____! Hurry up. You're going to be late. Appa and Omma are going to go first. We have meetings to attend" Your omma said and stood up followed suit by your Appa. 

You nodded lightly while you took your seat and started to eat. Your parents gave you a goodbye peck on your forehead and headed towards the door leaving you behind. It had always been like that. They were rarely at home, so you felt kind of lonely. Sure you have maids to do everything for you, but you would still feel lonely. You finished your breakfast quickly and ran to the car where your driver waited for you. 

.

.

.

Your car stopped at in front of your school building. Everybody were walking with either their friends in a big group or just a friend or boyfriend. You looked around before giving your car door a push. 

"Mr. Lee, pick me up at the usual place and time okay?" You said to your driver.

"Algaesumnida Mrs. Shin" He said politely with a little nod. 

"Aish Mr. Lee! How many time I told you not to call me with that name" You faked a shiver. Your driver chuckled by your reaction and you got out from your car.

You fixed your skirt and your shirt before walking towards your school building. You pushed your spectacles frame again and walked confidently. Okay no. You had your head down all the time. As you walked inside the school, everybody looks at you with disgusts all over their face. Yes. You were the school nerds that everybody hates. And like other schools, there were school bullies. 

"Yah! _____!" Somebody called from behind. You sighed heavily. "Where do you think you're going?" She shouted again in the middle of the hallway. Everybody looks at you with a smirk and giggles across their faces. 

"She's gonna get it from her again" A girl whispered to her boyfriend which earned chuckles from him and his friends. 

"Why are you still here? I thought you're dead already after what I did to you yesterday" She said. You didn't move nor speak. You just stared at her with fear written all over your face. 

"Tia! Here's the expired milk that you asked me to bring" A girl gave the girl a canton of milk. The girl named Tia opened the milk canton and smelled it a bit. Then she jerked back and flailed her hand to get rid of the smell. 

"Tia! Please! I'll do anything!" You begged. You were tired of the girls' game. They were the school Queenkas of course. Around your school, people called them Chocolat. All five of them. One of them was Tia. She was your junior, because of her looks and money, she ruled most of the school.  

"What? And ruin the fun? No way! I only get my dose of happiness by ruining yours" She laughed and trailed with the other students' laughs. You had your head down all the time praying to god that somebody would help you. Then it happened. You felt a cold liquid touched your head, then the smells hit your nose. You almost throw out by the smell that came from the milk. You froze at your spot while Tia finished pouring the sour milk all over your head. She throw the canton on your head and left the spot. 

Even after a few minutes, you still didn't move. Suddenly, a warm liquid flows from your eyes. "This was what I had to face every single day by going to this school. " 

-----------------------------------------

A/N : Okay! That's it for today! Let's meet tomorrow! haha.. xD