Jump In!

iPod Boyfriend : It's Not Just An App

 

You and the three boys arrived at in front of your house gate. You went home with them with public bus. It was your first time taking the bus. It was almost night when you arrived but you saw no sign of your parents’ car. You sighed in relief.

“I can’t enter the house with you three. I can’t take you up to my room too. My parents will kill me!” You said facing Minwoo, Kwangmin and Youngmin. You three had took off the silly costumes.

“Take out your iPod” Kwangmin requested. You complied without a question asked.

You held the iPod on your palm and handed it to him but he shook his head.

“Just hold it” He said. “Let’s go” Kwangmin announced to the other two boys. They nodded as if they understood what he was saying.

Kwangmin lead the two. He took a deep breath with his eyes fixed on the iPod that you were holding. You were still wondering what was he doing. Your question was answered right after that. He lowered your hand so you had to bend just to comply to his movement. When your hand with your iPod was low enough, he jumped aiming for the screen. You close your eyes waiting for him to jump on top of your hand, but he never did. When you open your eyes, Kwangmin was gone.

“Eh? Where did he go?” You asked. Youngmin and Minwoo grinned and pointed to your iPod. “Ah! So that’s how you jump back?” You asked.

“Neh!” They chorused. “My turn!” Minwoo said. You kept your position but this time, you had your eyes open. You wanted to see.

Minwoo was getting ready to jump. “See you later noona!” He said as he smiled. He took a deep breath and jumped on top of your hand. It was as if he was right into the iPod screen. It was amazing that your eyes opened wide in amazement.

“Wah!!” You shrieked.

Youngmin chuckled by your reaction. It was soon his time to jump. “Thank you for today. I had fun” He said holding onto your shoulder as you squat on the road in front of your house gate waiting for him to jump. You grinned to him. He leaned down to lower his body. You blinked at him in confusion.

What is he doing?

His lips was now closer to your face and soon enough you were inches apart and later, a few millimeters apart. You close your eyes waiting for him. Then you felt his lips brushed on top of your forehead. He stayed that way for a while before he straightened his back again. Your face was flushed in red. You didn’t dare to look at him. 

“I’ll be going now” He announced.

“Er.. O-okay” You couldn’t help but to stutter. He thought it was cute for you to blush like that. You were waiting for him to jump. Before he could do so, you heard a honk coming from a car. You darted to the car immediately.

It was your parents’ car. You panicked realizing that maybe they saw you with a boy in front of the gate kissing your forehead. You turned your head again but Youngmin was not there anymore. You figured maybe he jumped in already. You Appa stopped his car right in front of you.

“What are you doing squatting in front of the gate alone? Wearing your school uniform?” He asked. Alone? You felt relief. He didn’t saw Youngmin with you just now.

“Er. I was tying my shoe laces” You lied.

“Where were you from? It’s almost night time” He asked.

“I went out with my friends” You lied again. Not friends, boyfriends.

“Orh. Really? Go inside. It’s cold” He commanded. You stood up and grinned at him. You ran inside your house immediately.

Safe!

------------------------

AUTHOR'S NOTE : 

Wohooo!! okay.. short useless chapter.. I just wanted to show how they jump back inside the iPod.. and ouh! I already finished the story line inside my laptop.. just the story line though.. lolol.. from my calculation, it wont be more than 70 chapters.. so i'm half way through the story! yeay!! ^^