Audition

iPod Boyfriend : It's Not Just An App

 

The next day, Mr. Lee stopped you in front of your school just like how he did in the past days. You walked inside your school with heavy steps since the three boys were not with you today. Or at least that was what you thought. You were one step away from your school gate when you heard a familiar voice calling you. You quickly spun around to see it was actually Minwoo who was calling you with Youngmin and Kwangmin on his left and right respectively.

“Awh? You came?” Your face lifted up as you walked closer towards them.

“Of course. Aren’t we already students in this school?” Youngmin winked slyly at you. You blushed at him while the scene that he was kissing your forehead flashed inside your mind.

“How did you-“ Your sentences was cut off by Kwangmin.

“We can jump out to anywhere we want. We jumped out while you were inside your car” He answered as he understood what you were going to start.

“Ah. Okay” You said nodding a little.

“Let’s go!” Minwoo suggested. The four of you walked together towards the school.

While walking through the hallway, all eyes were fixed on you and the boys. The boys never left their smiles of their faces. You on the other hand never lifted your face up. You walked towards your locker with eyes sets on the floor all the way through. You could feel the burn came from the students eyes. There were whispers and talks about you and the boys. The boys were ignorant enough to ignore their comments even though they could hear them perfectly fine. They were there not to leave any impressions on the students but they were there to protect their only girl. Truthfully, they never had any feelings for any other girl accept for the girl in front of them. They were programmed that way. They were no different from other humans but the only thing that made them virtual humans were the fact that they were not allowed to love other people accept for the girl that made them. They never could love other people.

You opened your locker and took out your books. The boys were chatting something while waiting for you. You could hear the laughter coming from Minwoo and Youngmin while Kwangmin was saying something that you couldn’t understand. Virtual humans talk, you thought. After you finished, the four of you walked to your homeroom. The moment you opened the door, everybody ignored you. But once they saw the three boys behind you, they started to give you the attentions. They started to whispers among themselves with the disgusted look on their faces. You thought that you would just had to ignore them. It was not your first time. The boys took a sit that they sat last night. Around you. Then Juliane came in. She glared at you before she walked straight towards her sit. Didn’t even greet the boys like she tried last night.

The teacher came in and it went on like the usual classes you had. Halfway through the class, you heard a sound coming from the speakers. It was the announcement bell that rang each time there’s an announcement to be made.

“Attention to all students. I have an announcement to make” It was your principal. “As all of us knows, the Annual Talent Show is coming. Audition would be held by the end of this month.

You flipped on you history text book nonchalantly. History was the subject that you never passed. Your report cards would be filled with A+, A+, A+, A, A+, A+, and an F. You can’t figure out why was your History result that bad. You had no intention in listening to the announcement. You never entered the Talent Show in your whole entire high school life. That was why people never knew you and that was the reason why people doesn’t want to befriend with you. Only cool and talented people would raise up and be popular. Like Chocolat. They were usually five, but two of them graduated leaving them three. They always won the Talent Show. The Talent show was like the biggest event of the year since you went to a performance and art school.

“I hope many of you will participate as the winner for this year Talent Show will sign a great deal with one of the Big Three companies” The class went wild as they heard the principal said the Big Three Companies. “Yes, the presenter from S.M Entertainment, J.Y.P Entertainment, and YG Entertainment would be presented on the night of the talent show. This is your chance to shine, students. Please work hard for the audition. I’ll be looking forward for what you may offer to me” She ended the announcement.

Huh! I’d never debut if things are supposed to be like this. I want to be a singer too. You thought.

“Girlfriend” You felt Minwoo tapped on your shoulder while he was half whispering. You spun around to face him.

“You have to audition” He said. You looked at him in horror.  

----------------------

AUTHOR'S NOTE :

omg im so tired.. OTL.. hope you enjoy this chapter! its short but it's important.. lol