Jar of Hearts

iPod Boyfriend : It's Not Just An App

 

The truth was, yes, you did go to school but you never made it to your homeroom. You only counted as attending when you were presented in the class while the attendant was being taken. Yes you never skipped your school, well practically no since you did wear your uniform and the furthest you made when you did go through your school gate was your locker. But then Tia and her friends would do something to you right after you came to school. If it doesn’t involved you being wet or smells like dump, you would just stay at school till the day ended. Tia always had something up her sleeve. She just knew how to make your life miserable. That’s how evil her mind was. You didn’t dare to fight back so you just stayed down and let your parents say whatever they wanted to say.

“I’ll make sure that Mr.Lee will send you straight to your school, or I’ll make him go as well” He exclaimed.

“Appa! Mr. Lee have nothing to do with this!” You love Mr. Lee just like how you love your own haraboji. He’s around your haraboji’s age and he reminded you a lot of your late haraboji. You don’t want to see him go just because of you.

“Keep your mouth down!” He raised his voice. You went back to your sit and sat there quietly. “I called your teacher to inform me everything about you at school. So don’t ever think about skipping.”

“That’s not what you have to worry about” You mumbled.

“What did you say?” He glared at you.

“Nothing” You sighed. “Can I go now?”

“This girl!” Your appa raised his arm and was about to hit you when your Omma stood up and held his arm.

“Yeobo! Calm down!” She tried to calm him down. “Go” She mouthed to you. You stood up and rushed to your room. You saw how furious your father was and you somehow felt guilty. You never raised you voice or act rude around him before. You could see his chest heaved up and down contenting his anger from bursting out again.

.

.

.

You closed the door behind you and slid down on the floor. You hugged your knees as you held back your tears. You couldn’t afford to cry anymore. You had been crying your whole life when people kept on bullying you but you stayed at that school since you had a dream. You wanted to become a singer so bad that you withstand all the hurts that you had to go through. In the end of the day, you would still laugh when you go home and forgot about what happened to you without even realizing there’s more waiting for you on the next day.

You held up your head and you saw the mirror across your wall. Your appa gave everything to you. You wanted to repay back to what he had sacrifice in order to put a smile on your face. You had everything. Anything that people couldn’t afford, you had them all. You stood up and grabbed your surround system’s remote control. You pressed the play button and ‘Jar Of Hearts’ started to blast. You looked at yourself in the mirror. You took off your glasses and started to dance your heart out.

--------

A/N : Short useless chapter.. Just want to point point out that she's a good dancer.. xDD.. lol.. okay. I'll make it up to you.. I'll post one more chapter up later..xD