Boarding School

iPod Boyfriend : It's Not Just An App

 

You edit the final touch on the kitchen and finally you finished decorating the kitchen. You took a while to decorate that since it was slightly bigger than the two’s room. The kitchen was simple yet has the modern feel. It took you awhile to think of a concept till you randomly found a few kitchens’ cabinet and all, so you decided to mix and match all the furniture and came out with this.

 

black-white-kitchen-artwork-582x291.jpg
 
The kitchen was simple, yet it’s perfect for six people to live in. You prefer a simple but nice looks rather than crowded place. After you finished, you called the boys and asked them to be in the kitchen so you could load the decoration. They did as you asked. You told them to wait while you load the kitchen. You made a little renovation and then you finished it.

“Wah! So nice! Now we can cook!” Donghyun and Hyunseong clapped their hands.

“Thank you girlfriend” Hyunseong and his princely manner, he bowed a little to you as a thank you bow. Donghyun who saw him did that, he followed him and bowed to you too. You chuckled as you saw how silly he looked.

“Ah! That reminds me. I have to create next boyfriend so he could cook for you. You guys can go ahead and do whatever you want okay?” You informed them. They nodded and said their goodbyes to you.

You slumped your back on your bed and was about to continue to create the next boyfriend when somebody knocked on the door. You went to the door and unlocked it before you open it revealing your maid standing before your door. She bowed and lowered her gaze while talking to you. The rule that they had to follow while talking to their masters.

“Mr. Shin and Mrs. Shin are home” She informed. You quickly glanced on your wall clock. You didn’t realize the time flied so fast that it was almost 7pm while you had fun playing with your boyfriends.

“They wanted to see me?” You asked the reason why she informed that to you.

“It’s dinner time” She said still didn’t look into your eyes.

“Unnie, they’re not around. You can look into my eyes while talking. I don’t like it when you talk to me like this” You held her shoulders. She straightened her body and beamed at you.

“Yes Ms. Shin –“

“I told you not to call me that unnie! It’s _____! _____! Okay?” You raised your voice a little that were annoyed by the way your maid treating you. You were lonely at home and all you had were your maids. You hate it when they call you formally, treat you formally, you wanted them to treat you as a family, so you would be less lonely(OMG THAT RHYMES!! xDDDD) .

“Arassoyo. I’ll treat you better when they’re not around” Her smile brightened. She was just a few years older than you so she’s the most closest to you. “Mis- Uh. _____, you better get downstairs before they flip” She giggled. Seeing that, you giggled along with her.

After finished eating with your parents, your appa cleared his throat as he was about to say something. Your raised up your head and set your focus on him. Your omma too, watched him and waited for him to say something.

“_____. You didn’t go to school again today?” He suddenly asked. You looked at him with wide eyes.

“Mr. Lee told you that?” Your face turned red.

“No. Your teacher called. Today is the fourteenth times you didn’t go to school in a month. What is happening to you? You want me to send you to a boarding school?” He slapped the table which made you startled.

“But I did went to-“ You were cut by your dad.

“School? You went to school when your teacher clearly said that you were absent for fourteen days in a month? Which school do you go to? Last time I check I signed you up at the School of Performance and Art Seoul!” His face was flushed in anger.

“But Appa! I’m not lying!” You raised your voice.

“With who you have been mixing up that now you dare to raise your voice on your father?” He flipped. Tears started to form in your eyes. You had to be strong. “Your mother and I had talk to each other. If you miss one more day of school without our notice, we will send you off to a boarding school and all of your gadgets, we would take them all”

And All of your gadgets, we would take them all. It was a horror to you.