War

iPod Boyfriend : It's Not Just An App

 

You tried to study your history subject again after your school session. Props to you, you managed to finished the whole text book, but the bad news was, you didn’t understand a single thing. It went inside your head, and it flew back out again. You pushed your text book further away from you. You buried your face in your pillow and scream your heart out. You were frustrated, you were angry, you were nervous, everything were mixed up into one huge pot of emotion. Your parents were not home yet. After last night’s date, you couldn’t get your head right.

 


 

“Kiss me on my lips for 10 seconds”

“ANDWAE!!!!!!”

“A dare is a dare, or you have to answer the question I asked earlier” He provoked you.

“Oppa! Can’t we cut it to 2 seconds” You pleaded. He shook his head coldly.”Oppa! 10 seconds is too long!” You cried.

“Lalalalala!” He cupped his ears.

“Aish! Arasso!” You puffed out your cheek, still hesitating.

You crawled to him slowly, closing the distance between the two of you. You leaned closer to his face. You close your eyes as you brought your face closer to his. Your lips were millimeters apart from his. He too, close his eyes when he felt that you were close enough to him. After that, it happened. You lips touched his. You were merely pressing your lips on top of his, but two seconds into the kiss, he s his hand behind your neck as he shifted his face to the right and deepened the kiss. Unknowingly, you started to get the hang of it and you wrapped your arms around his neck. Unaware, ten seconds passed, twenty second passed. The two of you broke the kiss a few minutes after you realized the need of air.

 


 

“ARGHH!!” You ruffled your hair. “How did that happened?!” You your back and starred at the ceiling.

You were so lost in your thought. You brought yourself back down to earth when you heard your iPod beeped. You received a new email. You tapped on the icon and waited for it to load. You tapped on the unread email and started to read.

Girlfriend, come to my room now. We need to study

-Kwangmin”

You sighed. The least thing you wanted to do was to study. You got up lazily and stood in front of the mirror. You pressed on the toolbar on the application, then you tapped your finger on the camera icon.

3..2..1.. Snap!

You found yourself in front of the familiar gate again. Your iPod jumped along with you since you took a picture in front of the mirror. You shoved the iPod into your pajama pocket and walked towards the door, passing the beautiful garden. You knocked on the door a few times before it clicked open.

“Noona!!!” Minwoo threw himself at you.

“Yes! Minwoo!” You walked yourself in with him still clinging onto you.

“Anyeong!” You greeted the boys. They were chilling inside the living room. Minus Kwangmin though. “Where’s Kwangmin?” You asked.

“Upstair, waiting for you” Donghyun answered.

“Girlfriend! I saw the kiss! You and Donghyun hyung!” Jeongmin said running a little, approaching you. You held your head back.

“Ngeh! It was a dare!” You said.

“I don’t think so. That was the longest kiss shared in the history of boyfriends kiss!” Jeongmin shouted.

“Yah! Lee Jeongmin! Shut up!” Donghyun said pulling him away from you.

“Gomawo oppa!” You giggled. “I’m going up. And Donghyun oppa” He looked at you. “I’m not kissing you ever again!” You said storming off to find Kwangmin.

“B-b-but!!!!” He rolled down on the floor crying his heart out. Jeongmin patted on his head to calm him down.

You went up the stairs and you arrived at in front of Kwangmin’s room. You knocked the door a few times before somebody opened the door. He peeked from the little space that he opened.

“You’re here!” He cheered. He opened the door for you to step in. You did. You went straight to his bed and sat at the edge of it.

He walked towards his shelve and took out his history text book. The exact same as yours. “So, you’re having trouble with which section?” He asked flipping nonchalantly through the book.

“Ermm.. All of them” You confessed. He dropped on his and he looked at you blankly. Obviously he didn’t know he had to work that much for you.

“Heol! No way?” He asked for confirmation. You just nodded and grinned innocently. “Arasso. We have a lot to do then.

He pulled you down and made you sit on the rugged floor. He pulled a pillow and put it on the rug. He lay down on his stomach with the pillow to support his chest. He then put the book in front of him. You did the same by pulling a pillow and lay beside him. He opened to chapter one and started to roughly explained to you about the chapter. When you understood the main idea, he went to the sub topic of the chapter, starting to explain it to you more detail about it. He made it interesting by making out a story that involved you and the boys, but he slid in the main point of the history topic inside the story so you would understand better and remember it longer.

“Got it?” His eyes were fixed on the book. You couldn’t take your eyes of his pretty face. Although he had a pretty face and he could be weird sometimes, but you couldn’t believe how this pretty face could be so smart. He explained things well too.

“Neh!” You said.

“Alright! Let’s move on to chapter 3” Only an hour passed. The two of you had already covered three chapters. You understood things quickly. That’s why you had no problem in class. But there’s something about your history teacher that made you have no interest in History subject.

“How come you understand things so quickly when you said you don’t understand any of it while you read it on your own?” He suddenly asked like he was reading your mind.

“I don’t know. I guessed it’s boring. I understood a little on the Korean war, because I watched a movie about it. But I’m totally lost when they started to talk about the deal between South Korea and North Korea. It was totally bogus!” You confessed.

“It’s not bogus. It’s a fact” He stated. “Come here” He pulled you closer. He put his arm around your neck as he put the book in front of you. It was kind of like a back hug while laying down on your stomach.

“You just wanted to be close to me huh?” You confessed. He looked at you and then he smiled.

“You can read me well” He chuckled. You didn’t mind being close to him. You were thankful enough that he was there to teach you.

You looked at him closely as he explained more about the war between South Korea and North Korea. You lost the track of time. Without you even know, the two of you had covered the whole text book within just one night. The unbelievable thing was, you understood them better than when your history teacher teach. 



 

AUTHOR'S NOTE :

This chapter is boring huh??? Hurmm.. it'll get better soon.. ^^