Nice To Meet You

iPod Boyfriend : It's Not Just An App

 

The three boys stood in front of the class with their clean uniforms on. First they entered the class with their hands tucked in their pockets. The blonde guy leaded the other two. When they entered the class, the students all went crazy especially the girls. They were fussing all over it. They said they even looked better than the idols on TV. Since their school was filled with idols, it’s a performance and art school, for sure there would be a lot of them.

They stood in front of the class and scanned around the class for one particular girl. That girl had her head down on her table. She was totally lost in her own world. They stood there waiting for her to notice their existence. And when she did lift her head up, the boys put on their sweetest smiles. They went closer towards them and nonchalantly took a sit around her. She was on the other hand was dumbfounded by the sudden visit from the boys.

Minwoo took a seat behind her back, while Youngmin and Kwangmin sat on her left and right respectively. She couldn’t even say a word. She was too shocked to even move a muscle.

“Anyeong girlfriend!” Minwoo greeted you from behind.

“A-Anyeong. W- why are you here?” You were stammering, trying to find the right word to say.

“To go to school. We’re 17, aren’t we supposed to go to school?” Kwangmin answered.

“B-but y-you-“ Her words got cut off by the teacher who finally walked inside the class.

The class calmed down after their teacher came in. But they were shocked indeed that the boys picked a seat around her while the last seat they would choose were around her seat.

“Alright class! Settle down!” The homeroom teacher called. She put on her things on the table. Then the door clicked open revealing Juliane who came from god knows where.

“Juliane, you’re late” The teacher said.

“Yeah, whatever” She walked inside the class, but she stopped when she saw the three familiar faces around you. “Orh? You were the three that we saw just now!” Her smile brightens. That was what had been keeping the Chocolat girls. That’s why they didn’t even bother to mess with you today. Because they found something more interesting. “Nice to know that we’re in the same homeroom!” She flipped her hair. “I’m Juliane” She stretched out her hand.

The three boys smiled sweetly at her. They bowed their head a little. “Nice too meet you too” That was all that they said. Juliane received a round of chuckles from the class seeing that her ‘polite’ attitude of greeting new students being rejected.

“Juliane, could you please take a seat now?” The teacher warned.

“Tskk!” She clicked her tongue before walking pass through you and Kwangmin. She paused when she almost passed Kwangmin. “You don’t want to hang out around that girl if I were you” She giggled annoyingly. Kwangmin rolled his eyes.

“Okay. I’ll be taking the attendance now” The teacher announced.

You didn’t know how the three got into your school but you were more nervous if they got busted by the teacher because their names were not in the register list.

“Jo Youngmin” She called. Your eyes widened.

“Present!” Youngmin answered.

“Jo Kwangmin”

“Present!”

“Finally, No Minwoo”                                                                                                   

“Right here seongsaengnim!” That was it. Their names were inside the list. They were officially students of your school and they were in the same homeroom class.

“How did you guys do that?” You turned to Youngmin with most shock expression. You knew that it was not easy to enter the school. Not if you don’t have the qualification, and of course, money.

Youngmin put his bag on the table and opened it. He showed you your laptop that he got inside his bag. You looked at him with confusion written all over your face. He then gave you a wink before he chuckled along with Kwangmin and Minwoo. 

------------------

AUTHOR'S NOTE : 

Could you guess how did the boys got to enter the school? kekeeee~