New Room

iPod Boyfriend : It's Not Just An App

 

You just finished decorating Donghyun’s virtual room. Since he liked red, you picked his wall with light red color wallpapers. His room was filled with red, white and black furniture. You even bought him a virtual computer, TV and more from the application store. You then clicked the thumbnail to connect to Donghyun. It took a few seconds for it to load, then Donghyun walked towards you, closer to your iPod screen. He waved at you and smiled.

“You came back! I was so bored” he complained. You smiled at him and waved back to him.

“I told you I would be back. I have a surprise for you but first, you have to close your eyes” You requested. He then complied with a smile on his face feeling rather excited with your surprise for him.

You clicked on the menu button on the bottom of the iPod screen and you tapped on the ‘Edit Room’ button. You tapped on the saved room thumbnail that you decorated earlier and a few seconds later Donghyun’s white and empty room was loaded with furniture and features you decorated earlier. After the room finished loaded, you called him.

“Open your eyes now” You put on a smile across your face. His eyes slowly fluttered open and he looked around his ‘new’ room. He gasped and ran around his room. He jumped on his bed happily, then he made a circle around his room, then he would go to his computer and pressed every button on his keyboard. He switched on his tv on and off again and he jumped on his bed again laughing out happily. After he finished roaming around the room, he went close to you again.

“Thank you so much! I love my new room!” He chuckled. “I love you girlfriend!” He cheered. You smiled to him. Somehow you felt happy seeing his happy reaction even though the things you did for him did not even break you a sweat.

“O-oppa” You called. He suddenly blushed.

“N-neh?” He stuttered.

“Why are you blushing?” You asked him tilting your head.

“I- I like hearing you calling me that” He blushed even more. You could obviously see his heart meter on the top of the screen of your iPod went from 6/10 to 10/10! You chuckled seeing his reaction.

“You like it that much?” You giggled after him. He nodded shyly. “Arasso. I’ll call you that from now on” You paused as you tried to think about what you wanted to say to him. Then it hit you. “Ah! I’ll come back later okay? I have to do something” You said to him. He nodded and waved goodbye to you.

You waved back at him and closed his screen. You then went to the main menu of the application and tapped on the button which stated ‘CREATE NEW BOYFRIEND’. The application brought you to the familiar page that you went before when you ‘made’ Donghyun. You went through the same procedure all over again. You select the hair for your ‘new boyfriend’. Out of hundreds hairstyles that they had it ready for you, you picked another short black hair. It was slightly different from Donghyun’s hair, but similar. Then you picked his shirt. You had a thing for guys in cute t-shirt, so you choose the white t-shirt with a bear design in the center of the shirt. You smiled upon seeing the result of your new boyfriend. He looked a little more manlier than Donghyun, but he still have that warm feelings when you looked at him. You then clicked ‘Proceed’ button and waited for it to download. Just like before, it brought you to the form page.

So you completed the form making it a little different from Donghyun’s personality. You don’t want boyfriends with identical personalities, so you let your imagination takes you to whatever this new boyfriend would be.

 

hyunseongboyfriend.jpg

Name : Shim Hyunseong

Age : 19

Birthdate : 9th June

Personality : Shy, prefer action more than talking, doesn’t show his feelings well, smiles a lot but he have a mystery aura behind his smile, strong and protective.

Favorite thing : Guitar

Favorite color : Green

Favorite food : Kimchi Stew

Likes : Natures

Dislikes : Loud and crowded place

You hesitated to tap on the ‘Save’ button since you still can’t decide whether you wanted to have that cold kind of attitude as a boyfriend. You wanted to experiment on this application, so you eventually tapped on the button to save the setting you just did. You then closed your eyes and waited for the application to finish processing your new boyfriend.