A Date : Truth or Dare

iPod Boyfriend : It's Not Just An App

 

That same day, you were home welcomed by your maid. They told you that your parents would be at America for a few days for a business trip. You didn’t really mind since they were barely home anyway. You went up your rooms and fix yourself. After that you rested your worn off body on your bed. You were about to take out your iPod but you were stopped by your thought.

History test. You sighed. It’ll be a waste if the test is going to stop me from joining the audition. The boys would be disappointed. I even told Appa and Omma about that. They were really excited. I don’t want to disappoint them.

So you walked to your book shelve instead and took out your history text book. You were into the book for the first half an hour, but then you just dozed off, bringing yourself to slumber land.

 


 

It was night time already by the time you woke up. You were woken up by the constant tapping on your shoulder. Someone tried to wake you up, you thought.

“Hey girlfriend” A guy was squatting by your bed; his face was an inch close to you.

“Aish Oppa! You scared me!” You darted up immediately clutching to your chest as you felt your ribcage was bursting out by Donghyun’s sudden greeting.

“Sorry” He chuckled. “Wake up! Go and get ready!” He closed your history text book and pulled you up.

“Why?” You asked, rubbing your eyes. You felt your head spun as you slept for too long.

“Remember the questions I ask you?” You nodded. “I’ll tell you now. Now go and get ready. Wear warm clothes” He said as you disappeared inside the bathroom taking with you warm clothes so you could change inside it.

After sometimes, you came out. Donghyun was ready with a huge travelling bag on his back.

“What is that for?” You chuckled.

“You’ll see. Now let’s go” He held out his hand and you took it. He leaded you to the front door, as sneaky as possible looking at the time now it was almost midnight. He didn’t want to wake your maids up.

After the heart thumping madness session, the two of you managed to walk out of your mansion. You and him were now walking through the dark cold night, hand in hand. Once in a while he would wrap his arm around your shoulder and he would kiss the tip of your head just to be playful around you. You didn’t hate it, but you can’t help but to get annoyed by him constantly kissing your hair, messing it up every time he did. After a while of walking, the two of you arrived at a park, away from the city lights. The park was beautiful under the moonlight.

“See that?” He pointed to the little hill at the end of the park. “Remember when I asked you to choose top or bottom?” He asked. You nodded reminded by the question. “You choose top, so we’re going to climb up the hill” He smiled. You could see his smile clearly. Your eyes widened as you heard it.

“But it’s dark!” You pointed.

“Third question, black or white. Apparently you choose black” He chuckled.

“B-but I didn’t know!” You cried.

He put down his bag pack and took out a huge torchlight. He put the bag back on his back and made a loop with his arm, asking you to wrap your arm around it. You did. He switched on the light and the two of your walked closer to the hill. It was dark, but not dark enough to make you stumble upon anything. The bright moonlight helped the two of you a lot. And Donghyun had his torchlight, so the two of you were good. You clutched your arms tighter and it brought your body closer to him. You were cold, and scared by the quiet night.

“Are you scare?” He asked. You nodded lightly. “I won’t let anything happened to you. Don’t worry” He assured you. The two of you arrived at a flat land after a while of climbing the small hill. The hill was facing the city but there were not much to see. “Last question, open or closed. You choose closed.” You looked at him wondering what could he meant by closed.

He put his bag down once again as he took out a bunch of thin rods and synthetic fabric.

Tent?

Yes it was a tent. He set it up and you watched him in disbelieve.

“Wah! I can’t believe this” You said. He just chuckled by your words. He then took some firewood around the site and put it right in front of the tent. He lit the firewood up. You sat in front of it as you open your palms facing the fire to bring some warmth to you. Donghyun wrapped his arms around you and made you sit inside the tent. The tent had a transparent plastic on the top, so you could clearly see the open night sky if you lay down. He took a sit beside you.

“Question number one. I’ll never forget you, My heart is aching for you, or My pure love for you” He recited the first question that he asked. “What did you choose again?” He was being playful again by pocking your side once in a while. You would shivers and held on to his wrist to make him stop.

“My pure love for you” You said in between giggles.

He turned to his bag again and took something out from it. “Close your eyes”. You complied to it. “Now open” He said. As you open your eyes, he was holding onto a stalk of white carnation flower. “White carnation means My pure love for you” He smiled sweetly. You couldn’t help but to put on a smile as well as you took the carnation flower. Automatically, you brought the flower close to your nose. It smelt… Like him. You looked at him. “I had my perfume on that” He chuckled.

“Aish! Oppa!” You gave him a light punch on his chest while laughing along with him. “What’s the last question is for then?” You asked. You were getting very curious now that you got the idea of the questions were actually the course for their date.

“Children, Teenager, Adult, or oldies” He said. “You picked teenager” You nodded. “You recognize this?” He took out your iPad from his bag.

“My iPad!” You put the flower down on your side and took your iPad. “Where did you get this?” You recognize the purple cover. There was only one cover in the world since you made it yourself.

“From your room of course” He chuckled. “Let’s do what teenagers do best” He slid on the iPad and tapped on a few times. It leaded them to a Truth or Dare application.

“Truth or Dare?” You looked at him. He nodded. “Lets play!” You were getting excited now. You entered your name and Donghyun’s name. You shook the iPad and the application choose the name of who’ll be going first.

Donghyun!

“Assa!” You said. He straightened his back waiting for you to shoot. “Truth, or Dare?” You asked.

“Truth. I have nothing to hide” He playfully smirked. You thought for a while before you asked him.

“Which part of me do you love most?” You asked. He smiled.

“Here” He poked on your chest. Your eyes widened.

“ert!” You hit him away lightly.

“Yah! I was talking about your heart!” He raised his voice a little.

“Oh! Really? Hee! Mian oppa” You smiled innocently. He rolled his eyes and took the iPad. He shook it and your name appeared.

“My turn! Truth or Dare?”

“Truth!”

“Who do you love the most among us?” He asked.

I couldn’t answer that question. I love them all equally. This can’t be done.

“Arasso! Dare!” You changed.

“Kiss me on my lips for 10 seconds” He smiled. Your eyes widened in shock.

“ANDWAE!!!!!” 



 

AUTHOR'S NOTE :

The question had been answered! xDD.. lololol.. Omg! xD.. i'm sorry I couldn't write the scene where 'you' are supposed to kiss Donghyun for 10 seconds.. It'll become a rated H because my mind is polluted with rated kissing scene.. LOLOL! I was thinking of making the ten second dare turned to ten minutes steamy kiss.. but then.. I canged my mind.. It wouldn't be pretty.. there are kids reading my story.. xDDDDDDDD.. OTL.. forgive me and my polluted mind.. this is what RP do to you.. xD