Mirror

iPod Boyfriend : It's Not Just An App

 

Waited for nothing, you quickly tapped on Youngmin’s thumbnail, the boyfriend that you made before the malfunction. You let the application to load and you were directed to his room. He was not alone though, there was another person beside him. Looked like as if he was standing in front of the mirror. If it was not because of the hair, you would definitely think that he was actually standing in front of a mirror. 

“Girlfriend!” They both ran to you and bowed simultaneously.

“H-hi” You startled by their sudden attack.

“Anyeong girlfriend! I’m boyfriend number four Youngmin!” The blonde one said.

“I’m boyfriend number five Kwangmin!” The other one said.

“Nice to meet you girlfriend!” They both said.

“Anyeong! I’m Shin _____. Nice to meet you too!” You beamed. Kwangmin looked around the room and suddenly he raised one eyebrow to his hyung.

“Who’s room are we in? Yours or mine?” He asked. Youngmin rolled his eyes to that question.

“If you want this room, you can have it. Mine will be pretty much the same anyway”

“Okay!”  He beamed at him. Then he paused and his eyebrow rise up again. “So does that make this room mine or yours?” He scratched his head.

“Huh!” Youngmin sighed and face palmed his face. You asked them to meet their hyung first while you make their rooms. Just like before, you went to decorate the room to their respective liking.

You decorated Youngmin’s room with yellow wall and with modern style of furniture. You also gave him the coolest computer that they had in the application store. You even got him Winnie The Pooh comforter. You saw there was a Pooh plushy in the store so you decided to add that to his room too.

Then you moved on to Kwangmin’s room, the one that you met with the twins earlier. Yes, Kwangmin decided that the room should be his. You choose the sky blue wallpaper for him. At the corner of the room, you put on a huge book shelve for his books. Then you started to load the shelve with books that you choose yourself. There was a book on music, encyclopedia, books on human bodies and a few novels for him to read. You moved over to his bed sheet and much to your surprise, you found a Pikachu bed sheet.

“Wow. They have everything in here” You giggled.

You put that in his room along with a Pikachu plushy. You even put a keyboard at the corner of the room for him to practice on his piano if he wanted to. You finished decorating their room after that, so you clicked on the entry page and tapped on Kwangmin’s thumbnail so you don’t have to find him just to get to him.

You found the twins in Jeongmin’s room. There were only the three of them. You guessed Donghyun and Hyunseong were in their room doing something. When you arrived there, you saw that Youngmin was sleeping soundly on Jeongmin’s lap while Kwangmin was talking to him about something. Youngmin’s sleeping face was so angelic that you went awe.

“You guys sleep too?” You asked them whispering.

Both of them darted their eyes on you and smiled when they realized you were in the room. They waved at you and gave you a tiny bow. Jeongmin made a ‘come here’ sign with his hand because he couldn’t move since Youngmin was sleeping on his laps. You moved your screen closer to them.

“Of course we do. We are no different from human. Accept, we can’t hug you like a real boyfriend can” He was half whispering since he don’t want to wake the sleeping Youngmin up.

“Yeah. I wish I can hold your hand” Kwangmin pouted.

“Awh. So sweet of you Kwangmin” You smiled at him. “Ah! Since your hyung is sleeping, can you go to your room so I could load your room? And would it work if you bring me to your hyung’s room and I load it with your presence?”

“It’ll work. As long as one of us presented” He smiled. He got up from Jeongmin’s bed and started to walk towards his room.

-------------

A/N : Another crappy chapter.. OTL.. I felt like I was repeating my story over and over again.. huffff.. Okay! last boyfriend and the process would stop repeating! I'm sorry! Basically in this chapter, I just wanted to show how the twins interact with each other and show a bit of their personalities. What do you think? Comment and make me happy so I could write more gaiyss~!!!<3