New Feature

iPod Boyfriend : It's Not Just An App

 

The dance that Minwoo showed you tired him a bit and since you made him not too long ago, he suddenly felt worn off and his stomach was empty. So he plopped himself on the floor and pouted at you cutely.

“Omo! Minwoo-ya! Are you okay?” You panicked at bit.

“Noona!” He frowned his eyebrows.

“what’s wrong?”

“Im hungry” He pouted as hi rubbed his tummy in circular motion.

“Awh!” You rubbed you chin as you thought about what you should feed him with. “What do you want to eat then?” You gave up so you thought you would ask him instead. He paused for a while and suddenly his face lifted up.

“Ice cream!” He chorused. You smiled at his cute answer at first but then you felt guilty. You remembered that there was no ice cream in the application store since you would have to make ice cream from several ingredients.

“Sorry Minwoo. There’s no ice cream in the store” You lowered your head.

“Ouh! I forgot to tell you noona. There’s new update in this application. The hyungs didn’t know but before you made me, they updated this program already” He beamed.

“Really? What is it?” You fixed your position as you push your spectacles securely on your face.

“Do you have ice cream in your fridge?” He suddenly asked.

You tilted your head to the left trying to get why he asked such question. You gave it in and just nodded so he would tell you what he meant by his question.

“Click the toolbar on the top of the screen” He pointer up, referring to the toolbar. You tapped on the toolbar as he commanded. “Scroll to the left” He continued. You followed the step. “Did you see the camera icon?” You saw it. You never saw that icon before so you were sure that they just added the icon.

“What do I do with this?” You asked.

“Take the Ice cream, and snap the picture of the ice cream with the camera icon” He smiled.

“What would it do?” You were curious.

“Just do it noona” He whined.

“Arasso.. arasso”

So you went downstairs and headed straight to the kitchen. You found your way to your refrigerator and luckily there was no maid inside the kitchen. So you took a tub of Cookies and Creams flavored ice cream and placed it on the counter. You tapped on the toolbar of your iPod and you tapped on the camera icon that Minwoo showed you. Minwoo’s screen was replaced by the camera. You angled your iPod to the ice cream and snapped a picture of it. It took a few seconds to process the picture, then it automatically directed you back to Minwoo’s screen. You put the tub of ice cream back in the freezer and you ran up to your room without even glancing at your screen.

When you finally arrived inside your room, you checked on your iPod. There Minwoo was sitting on the floor while eating the exact tub of ice cream from your freezer.

“Oh? It transferred to the iPod?” You asked with eyes widened in shock and amazement. Minwoo nodded with a cheeky smile on his face.

“Thanks for the ice cream noona! My favorite flavor!” He confessed.

“So I could transfer items from my world to your world through a picture?” You asked.

His mouth was filled with ice cream, so he just nodded. You nodded back indicating that you understood.

“So then, I can make you good food and give it to you” You beamed. In your mind, you thought about Kimchi Stew that Hyunseong loved so much but he hadn’t have a chance to taste it yet.

I’ll make him a special Kimchi Stew then. Thank you new feature.  

--------------

A/N : GUYS!!! IM BACK!!! YOU MISSED ME??!! LOLOL! xDD.. omg.. it feels good to be back.. and I got 65 subbers now!! OTL.. thank youuu~ I'll update as much as I can today depending on my creative juice.. :3