Opened Gate

iPod Boyfriend : It's Not Just An App

 

As soon Minwoo finished eating the ice cream, you bid goodbye to him as you had school the next day. It was almost past your bedtime and your omma called to make sure you go to bed. You obeyed your omma. You didn’t want to create anymore fuss as you already made your appa furious before. You saw that your iPod’s battery was running out. So you took out your iPod’s charger and charged it up. You tucked yourself in to bed and you clapped your hands twice, and once just like how you did before. Your routine right before you went to bed. As your eyes slowly became drowsy, you finally fell to sleep. Your sleep drifted you away to dreamland. While you were in your own world, there’s something going on in your little machine.

.

.

.

“HYUNG!!!!” Minwoo ran to his hyungs who were all hanging out at the living room. They were watching something on TV. The TV show that they broadcasted in the human world, their TV actually broadcasted the same show. It’s amazing how they could live like a real human while they were actually six boys virtually made by humans themselves.

Five pairs of eyes darted on Minwoo who were from upstairs. Donghyun was sitting on the couch with Hyunseong and Jeongmin while the twins lay leisurely on the floor with pillows and their Mickey and Pooh’s plushies that they grabbed from their room.

“What is it?” Donghyun asked first. The rest of them just waited for his answers.

“She went to bed!” Minwoo was still panting after the sprint from his room.

“Really?” Jeongmin straightened up his position as the rest of them had sparkles in their eyes.

Donghyun exchanged gazes with Hyunseong, then he looked at Jeongmin, he then scanned the twins and finally he looked back at Minwoo.

“We’re already complete, so that means we can ‘jump’ out right?” Kwangmin cleared.

Minwoo nodded while the rest of the boys smiled brighter hearing the word ‘jump’.

“You wanna ‘jump’ out now?” Hyunseong asked.

“Why not! This is our chance hyung!” Youngmin butted in.

“What if we get caught?” Hyunseong worriedly asked.

“We won’t. We’ll sneak out as quiet as we could. I really wanted to see her face in real life. She must be really pretty!” Donghyun had this really dreamy face on. Minwoo just nodded like a bobbing head doll.

“I really wanted to touch her skin. It seemed so smooth and soft” Jeongmin took Hyunseong’s hand and rubbed it on his cheek with eyes closing and he was smiling like an idiot.

“Aish this kid!” Hyunseong smacked his head lightly. Jeongmin rubbed his head as he glared at Hyunseong who now had his poker face on.

“We’ll go out there but be as quiet as possible. We don’t want her to freak out or anything. We’re here to protect her and make her happy. Arasso?” Donghyun remarked them.

They nodded vigorously understood with what their oldest hyung said. So one by one they stood up and they headed towards their front door. When all of them were outside, Minwoo, being the last one to step out from their cozy home closed the door carefully. Donghyun leaded them to their garden and he waited for s in front of their front gate.

Their front gate was a boundary that separates them from the human world. The six of them made a straight horizontal line facing towards the gate. Donghyun on the most right followed by Hyunseong, Jeongmin, Youngmin, Kwangmin and Minwoo on the most left. They held each other’s hands and slowly they walked towards the gate, stepping inside the world that yet they had discover. A new adventure for all of them. They had been waiting for six of them to be completed. With Minwoo’s present, as the last member, they were officially complete and automatically opened the gate that separate them from their girlfriend. The girl that they vowed their lives on and the only girl that they will ever love. 

-----------

A/N : THE GATE HAD BEEN OPENED!!! The boys will RULE OUR WORLD! HUAHAHHAHA!!!