A Tour

iPod Boyfriend : It's Not Just An App

 

You just came back from the date with Kwangmin. He jumped in your iPod in front of your house gate. You were now laying flat on your bed after you took a bath and had dinner with your parents. You close your eyes your eyes and reminisced about today’s date with Kwangmin. You couldn’t help but to feel giddy inside. You felt guilty for the rest of the boyfriends but you still thought today you had such a great time with Kwangmin.

Suddenly you saw a bright light coming from your iPod that you placed on your bed, right beside you. You stared at the iPod waiting for anything to happen and suddenly, a person jumped right out of your iPod. You startled for one second, and when you saw him smiling brightly with his sweat pants and hoodie, you can’t help but to reply his smile and giggled by the surprise.

“Girlfriend” Donghyun called you softly.

“Neh?” You sat up on your bed.

“How was your date with Kwangmin today?” He asked as he walked closer to you and sat beside you on your bed. You could feel that your bed was sinking as he put his weight on.

“It was, cool” You said, hiding the fact that he took away your first kiss.

“We all knew what you did with him today. How was the kiss! Tell me!” He shook your body lightly begging you to spill the beans. Your eyes widened in surprise as he mentioned about the kiss.

“H-how did you know?!! He told you that?” You held on to his arm. He lightly shook his head.

“Ani. We watched it. Even when the four of you went out for the date the other day, we, the hyungs watched it. We were jealous that they had the chance to spend time with you” He chuckled a bit.

“You’re.. You’re not mad?” You asked. Again, he shook his head.

“Why should we? We were created to make you happy. We work as a team. If you were happy by the kiss that Kwangmin gave you, all of us are happy” He explained.

“You are not mad at Kwangmin are you? What about the others?” You were worried about him now. He gave you the same respond by shaking his head.

“I even praised him” He chuckled. You blushed by his comment.

So they don’t have that jealousy between the 6 of them. That means, even if I kiss every one of them, they wouldn’t be mad. You giggled to your thought.

“We were jealous that he got a kiss from you though” He pouted. You looked at him in disbelieve.

“What?” You expressed. He leaned his cheek towards you.

“Girlfriend! I want a kiss too!” He whined cutely. You chuckled at him and planted a quick peck on his cheek.

“There you go!” You giggled. He held on his cheek and blushed madly.

You talked to him about the song that you made with Hyunseong the other day. You even played it for him. The lyric was done. You wrote the lyrics with Hyunseong on the same day. He was a great song writer. It was a cheerful song with cheerful lyrics. As soon as Donghyun listened to it, he stood up and clapped. He liked that song so much. He said it suited you.

“Ah! Girlfriend, they updated the feature again” He said. You looked at him waiting for him to continue. “Come here” He took your iPod and grabbed your hand. He then made you stood up. You just followed his lead.

“What are you doing?” You asked curiously.

“Girlfriend, smile!” He held the iPod right in front of him and he counted backward from three to one. You heard a snap sound and everything went black.

 


 

You opened your eyes and you realized you were not inside your room anymore. You were inside someone’s garden. Then you saw Donghyun magically appear right beside you. You clutched onto your chest, calming your racing heart down.

“Where are we” You asked looking around. You saw a huge house in front of you. Donghyun dragged you by your hand through the huge gate. You were now inside the beautiful garden in front of the huge house. It’s actually a mansion more than a house.

“We are in our world” He smiled.

“Your world? You mean. iPod?” You blinked. He nodded.

“GIRLFRIEND!!!!!” You heard voices calling you from the huge mansion. Five boys, running towards you wearing their PJ. They went to you and hugged you tight. Jeongmin even twirl you around.

“Girlfriend! You came!” Jeongmin cried happily.

“Neh! I’m here!” You giggled.

They were so excited that you visited their little world. The world that only consist of a garden and a huge mansion. Being inside their world, now you fully understood them. The boys excitedly dragged you all around the mansion showing you the familiar living room that you decorated for them, the familiar kitchen, and their rooms. You couldn’t believe your eyes. The house that you usually saw through your small iPod screen was now right in front of your eyes. It was so surreal, but you liked it.

When you finished touring around the house, the seven of you sat in the living room. Chatting about how awesome the house was and you were happy seeing them being so excited about your little ‘visit’ to their world. You talked about the audition that they made you enter. Donghyun praised Hyunseong for his work on the song. Since it was a happy song, piano wouldn’t be enough.

“Girlfriend! Let’s make an official instrumental for the song!” Hyunseong suggested.

“You know how to do that?” You asked, doubting his skill a little.

“Why did you even give me a computer?” He answered.

“It’s true girlfriend. I’m supposed to be an expert when it comes to computer, but Donghyun hyung got skills when it comes to using the software for music making. He had been practicing his skills on that since forever” Youngmin voiced out.

“Really?” You asked for confirmation. All of them nodded approving to what Youngmin said.

“I’ll bring in my keyboard into Donghyun’s room” Kwangmin volunteered.

“I’ll help with the notes” Hyunseong stood up.

“Omo! Thank you guys!” You bowed.

“No need to thank us. You’re our girlfriend aren’t you?” Donghyun smiled.

Through the night, you, Donghyun and Hyunseong worked on the instrumental to give it beats, catchy electro sounds, and everything suitable. The rest of the boyfriends helped to give their opinions on the song by sitting on the floor listening to the music that the three of you made. 

 


AUTHOR'S NOTE :

OTL.. my sleeping pattern is ed up!!! thus i couldn't update 3 chapters a day.. i tried!! i tried!!! T.T