Chapter 9

So Cliché
Please log in to read the full chapter

:Feel The Lush:

A normal Saturday for both Maya and I, usually goes to watching horror movies until we’re both asleep and usually in the middle of the night Maya would scream at my face. I always thought she was screaming about the horror movies we have watched but now that I realize it, she was screaming because my face scares her in the dim lighted room. But this Saturday, we’re doing something I have no idea.

Maya drops a bag down on my carpet floor. She grins and closes my door. It’s not like it’s going to bother anything on whatever she’s going to do to me, my aunt is not here to help me escape the creepy smile she’s giving me. I try to pretend I know what she’d doing as she pulled out items in boxes, they look new.

“Everything in here is the start.” Maya says pulling more boxes. “I’ve always wanted to do this.”

“Start?” I sat on my bed watching her. “Whatever you’re doing, it looks like there are more than twenty boxes in that bag.”

“And they are all for you,” she toss me a box, “that’s what you going to put on your face every night.”

“Every night? That’s like asking me to take the trash out every hour!” I pulled the item out from the box. It was a little glass container, some kind of cream for face at night. “Maya, you bought these?”

“Yeah, totally brand new. Here,” she tosses me another box, “go shave your legs!”

“NO!” I threw the box of shavers back at her. “I told you I’m not doing changes you talked

Please log in to read the full chapter