Chapter 8

So Cliché
Please log in to read the full chapter

:Scared Knights:

The restaurant wasn’t full today just like me. I’m so drained out from thinking too much. I see my aunt walking around the counter looking at some list, probably the reservations being empty for today.

“Am I ugly?” I ask her.

She took a second to look up at me then back at the list. “Dead on ugly, why?” I frown at her but I know she doesn’t care so I walked away.

I took a seat on one of the empty tables and lay my head on the bare table. It didn’t take long until someone grabs a seat in front of me.

“What happened to you?” I look up at Jr. giving me his baby smile. I frown ever more looking at his face. “What?”

“What are you doing here?” I mumbled cupping my face between my two palms.

“Waiting for people and here to see a friend,” he grins, “you are my friend right?”

“I’m ugly, why be a friend with me,” I said pouting at him. I scratch my head and caught one of my lice. Jr. stood up quickly, he struggled like a worm that knows he’ll be the next bait as he falls on the floor. That reminds me, I should go fishing.

He gazes at my finger holding the huge lice; his eyes widen and followed the direction I flick the insect to. “I-is that normal?” he stood back up far from me.

“Yeah, you want to see more?” I bend down my head and he tries to run away from me but instead hits his whole body to a wall he didn’t know he was heading to. I flinched when his body drops on the floor one more time but this time he had a silly grin and his eyes are going in a circular motion. “Are you okay?” I ask.

I hear footsteps; I turned around and saw M

Please log in to read the full chapter