Chapter 20

So Cliché
Please log in to read the full chapter

:That Stupidly Long Corridor:

It has been four days since I have not seen Mark. After I finally told him that I like him, be quickly disappeared. He really must not like me. I mean I see him in anatomy but… I can’t walk to him and say something or he’s already out the door by the time the bell rings. At lunch time… he doesn’t even come to lunch to what I believe. His friends sits with us now, Krystal is sitting with us too, he’s basically the only person missing. I don’t if I should call him a jerk or I should understand. Maybe he’s still shy? Maybe he does like me and his shy?

Maybe I’m stupid…

I walk alone in school’s corridor to the exit. It’s depressingly quiet for this week for me. Is it me or the corridor is really long?

Right now, I’m hoping to meet a ghost that would just scare the every emotion I have that I want to release. I want to scream, I want to cry, and I want to laugh the whole week off.

“What’s with the long face?” I look up and Jr. has his head tilted cutely at me. “You have an appointment this weekend with my father again so cheer up. Just don’t beat him again.” I don’t know if he’s joking with me or trying to warn me.

“I’m really sorry about that. It’s just I never had to go to the dentist before and those sharp things scared the living out of me.” He walks with me in this seemingly long corridor. “And I will pay for my costs so don’t make this whole thing free.”

Jr. chuckles, “no you’re not goin

Please log in to read the full chapter