Chapter 6

So Cliché
Please log in to read the full chapter

:It Was The Nose Plug:

Maya sat in front of me as we ate our barbeques. I couldn’t focus on what she was saying, all I could think was Jackson’s words, ’Can you be any more uglier?’

I don’t think anyone have said such mean words to me before. I’m not ugly…

I pause myself from taking a bite of my food. “Am I ugly?” I ask Maya.

She stared at me blankly. “Uh… what?”

“Am I ugly?” I repeat giving her a suspicious look when she has her guilty face on.

“N-no…” She stutters and sighs looking away from me.

She looks fine again so I go with her words. “See that what I thought. I’m not ugly.” I continued to eat but Maya put her food down on the table then stood up and excuses herself to the ladies room.

I was about to daydream about Mark until Maya gets back with her sudden slam on our table. Maya looks at me with dead serious eyes. Her eyes are angry and concern and then she embarrassingly smiles, “just a little bit.” I watch her sat back down, she looked as if she was about to cry. “I’m sorry, I’m so sorry. I’m a horrible friend!”

Tears were starting to form in her eyes and I didn’t know what to say to stop her, she didn’t do anything wrong. “Yah, Maya…”

She glances at me with her pouting lips. “I’m so sorry.” She looked like a puppy I want to kick to the sky. She looked like a balloon I want to pop with a sharp pen. She looked like a flower I want to tear apart. You know, because she’s so cute. She’s s

Please log in to read the full chapter