Chapter 23

So Cliché
Please log in to read the full chapter

:That Cliché Kiss:

JB was put as our leader to watch over all of us. It would have been Mark because he's older but his not really a talker. Mark’s a leader just not the leader to talk a lot. He's my leader. Since JB is leading us, he’s the one who assigned us to the specific things we need to do. The thing is, we just arrive at some random area in the mountain and everyone is exhausted, so, every word JB ordered us goes into our head then passes out of our ears.

I do think I know what he told the girls, to pick some light and dead branches around and half the boys look for woods to make fire whilst half make the tents for everyone.

Soon enough everyone was doing something and we girls really didn’t do much. After searching for tiny little braches, we just sat down watching JB make fire waiting for the others with real wood to start an actual fire.

Maya and Krystal were having conversation to JB while my eyes are glued to Mark building the tents with Jackson and Yugyeom. I don’t think he notices me doing so; he did glance at me at some point then continued on his business. Jackson, though… every time he was between my views of Mark, he would wink at me or playfully make a heart signal at me. Not directly at me, but all of us, the girls. Krystal would giggle and Maya would stick her tongue at him.

Yugyeom played along. He would keep calling Krystal and would pull dandelions out from the ground then run to Krystal when she calls him ba

Please log in to read the full chapter