Chapter 10

So Cliché
Please log in to read the full chapter

:Run:

Maya managed to make me wear the night cream for two days, she said it would truly clear the redness and the itchiness I have on my face. I didn’t really care what she wanted me to do as long as she is not touching my leg hairs and my unibrow. I do have to say, the cream she made me wear for two nights quickly changed my face. From the mirror, my face looks like its glowing. I kind of like it.

I went on from admiring my face to changing my dress.

~~~        ~~~

Maya seemed excited as she entered the restaurant with another bag. She hasn’t even taken the bags she left the other night. She waited for me to finish a customer before quickly harassing me to come with her. I asked her what for but she just kept insisting and telling me not ask.

For her small size she achieved to drag me outside. Maya hauls me to wherever she wants me to go and I haven’t done my work nor said anything about leaving to my aunt, but I still went along with whatever my best friend is dragging me to.

Maya stops all the sudden when she sees Jr. waving at us. “Is he waving at us? Please tell me he’s not waving at us.”

I looked at her face and smirk, “he is.”

“Why? No!” She hides behind me. “Tell him to go away!”

“Oh please, I’m the ugly one here.” I told her as I waved back to Jr.

Jr. walks to us and I can feel Maya shaking behind me nervously. “Hey, Rose!” Jr. greets us and he tilts his hea

Please log in to read the full chapter