Chapter 22

So Cliché
Please log in to read the full chapter

:Inner Beast, Roar:

Everyone was having a conversation with everyone to keep the energy going as we hiked up the mountains. I walk behind Mark. I was quiet, Mark was quiet, and that stupid flower is still on his ear staying quiet.

Without thinking, I ran after Mark, stopping his steps. I took the stupid tulip off his ear, “mine,” I claimed and ran where Jr. is.

I didn’t dare look back behind me where Mark probably was taken back of what just I done. The flower felt nice and warm from his skin. I smiled at the little stupid flower.

“You seem normal,” Jr. comment staring at the flower with the same smile as I have, “just don’t try and jump on my best friend at night. Contain your inner beast, please. I don’t want accident.” He chuckles.

“Inner beast?” I repeat his words, “do you mean mating?” Jr. stops, chokes on air, coughing hard, and holding on his knees. He kept coughing until Young Jae finally comes and gives him bottled water like a good friend.

He gives Young Jae the water bottle back after gulping half of it. “Thanks…”

Young Jae doesn’t say anything and walk pass us. “Did I say something wrong?”

“No, I’m just a little shock of what you said.” He explains cutely rubbing his chest not being able to look me in the eye. "I've never heard anyone say such word."

“Do you not know the word mating?” I ask.

“I do know and I’m…” he pauses on his sentence giving me a chance to make him more uneasy.

Please log in to read the full chapter