Chapter 4

So Cliché
Please log in to read the full chapter

:Free Ice Cream:

My aunt’s restaurant was packed today, so many were coming in and out. I bet it’s because of my good looks. I giggled at the thought of Mark running into the restaurant to give me a kiss and tell me how my unibrow looks beautiful.

I sat on a stool sighing dreamingly at Mark Tuan’s handsomeness inside my heart also in my head. It’s just all him inside this head of mine. Hmmm, Mark Tuan.

Sighing one for time at the way he laughs, I felt like something is crawling inside my left ear. I stuck my index finger to get the feeling out while I wait for the next costumers to order their food.

While waiting, my head receives a smack. I turned around and by aunt instantly pulled my ear. “Oww!”

She had the look of that hissing squirrel yesterday. “What are you doing picking you ear in my restaurant? People can lose appetite if they see you.”

“But no one saw me.” She threatened to smack and I flinch.

“Go and ask the customers what they want,” I pout at her and she smacks me shoulder, “now.” She’s a pain in my . If she was in my that would really hurt. I need a place to stay away from her.

I went to table with only one person. “What would you like to order Sir?” I look at the person and my eyes almost pop out. “Jr.!” I got my face close to his to know if it was really him. “You’re Jr!” His head hits the wall next to him. He gulps loudly covering his face with the menu from mine. “Is Mark with you?”

Please log in to read the full chapter