Chapter 12

So Cliché
Please log in to read the full chapter

:Short Day:

I have probably woken up all the neighbors from my scream at 5 in a morning. I broke the mirror in my bathroom after throwing the mug that holds my toothbrush at it thinking someone got inside my room. Looking down at my reflection on the pieces below, I realize it was me.

“My unibrow!” I said in a whimper. “It’s gone!”

I jump from shock when my door suddenly burst open with my aunt with a bath. She screams at my face then I screamed back. She starts swinging her bat in front of me while I cried for help.

“NO! AUNTIE!” I screamed running around my room.

“Stranger danger, stranger danger!” She screams over and over again. “Stranger danger!”

“It’s me! Rose!” She stops when I said my name and looked at me in the eye before starting to swing again, screaming the same thing. “NO! STOP! It’s really me!”

“LIES!” She yells at me swinging. She slows down eventually when she lost all her energy and sat on my messy bed panting heavily still clutching the bat. “What happen to your face!?” She asks out of breathe. “You suddenly look prettier than yesterday, way prettier. Like seriously, you were so ugly.” As she kept talking about how ugly I was I wondering if she would shut up if I hit her with her bat. “Super-duper ugly.”

“Are you done talking?” I crossed my arms standing in front of her.

She stared at me for a long while. “You were so ugly.” I smiled at her. “You’re teeth are still ugly though.”

Please log in to read the full chapter