Chapter 30

So Cliché
Please log in to read the full chapter

:Last Entry:

I told Mark to wait inside my room while I go get him something to snack on. It has been three months since we started dating and today was our last day of junior year so we decided to chill at my place before heading out to see our friends at the beach. When I came back inside my room, he was reading my journal.

“What are you doing?” I ask placing the food tray of tuna sandwiches and two glasses of lemonade on my desk then sat next to him on my bed.

“Reading your journal,” he chuckles, “this journal is just about me?”

“Mostly, but more about how you confessed you undying love for me,” I grin at how he stared at me.

Mark skips the pages to the last one. “You didn’t finish it?”

“I was thinking of publishing it as a comic but…”

“You just ended it with me asking you out? You should have put the part where I finally ask you to be my girl.” I smiled at the way he calmly said his words. “Or the part where we went to our first date and you actually looked like a girl, with no leg hairs, no unibrow, no smells, and teeth so perfect. You looked so y and cute, I can never forget that night.”

“Excuse me?” I question taking the journal away from him. “Where I looked like a girl?”

“The book is so cliché, it needs something.” He says thinking. “If you publish it as a comic, you’re leaving them hanging. Like a conflict. You need to be jealous at a girl and fight her for my love.”

“I’m getting m

Please log in to read the full chapter