Chapter 15

So Cliché
Please log in to read the full chapter

:Pretty Girl:

“Don’t eat that!” Maya whacks the chocolate bar on my hand. “I told you not to eat sweets for a couple of months!”

“I’m going to die!” I whine putting my head on the possibly dirty lunch table. “I want to eat that…”

“Not for a while. After almost commenting murders and paying thousands for your teeth to be fixed, you should follow what I am telling you,” she takes a big bite on my chocolate, “no sweets!”

“Ugh…” I bite my lower lip and closed my eyes tightly to prevent myself from screaming in the lunch room.

“Here, try this instead,” I sat up and saw Jr. sitting on my right side with different kinds of fruits, “these sweets are much more better.”

“I don’t want those…”

“Mark likes Peach,” he hands me a Peach and I quickly took it. He turns to Maya and hands her a Watermelon with a smile, “you like melons, right?”

“Y-yeah,” Maya looks at piece of melon being hand to her from Jr. Her eyes traces from the melon to Jr.’s big bright smiling eyes. My face turns sour looking at theme. “How did you know?” Her hands slide under his hands to grab the fruit.

“I just know…” Jr. responded trying to hide the sneaky smile I know his hiding.

Their hands stayed touching, holding the piece of melon for a long while.

“I’m going to turn into a piece of cheese from the cheesiness…” I bite deep into the Peach fruit. They quickly let go of the melon and it made a juicy mess in the middle of us.

Please log in to read the full chapter