Seven

El Dorado Academy (엘도라도 학원)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sunlight tickled her face, forcing Yoonjung to open her eyes. Wrong choice indeed, as the bright light hit her eyes. She immediately covered them with her hand and forced herself up.

In a sitting position, she yawned and stretched herself before she rubbed her sleepy eyes. She looked to her left, expecting Jieun’s bed or if she was lucky enough, Jieun herself still in bed.

She was far from lucky.

Yoonjung’s eyes shot opened once she realised there was no bed beside hers, instead there was only a window. Yoonjung tilted her head before her eyes darted across the room, taking in pictures of the foreign place.

‘Where am I?’ she whispered to herself and looked around the room which was estimated to be twice the size of Jieun’s and her room.

‘What happened?’ Yoonjung shut her eyes tightly, trying to recall her memory. Sparring..Mino…man in hood…flame…burning, Yoonjung gasped loudly. ‘Omo!What if I’ve been kidnapped?!’ She recalled the chilly feels she had. What if..that guy with ike flame kidnapped me?!

She climbed out of the bed and exited the room quietly, peeking left and right to make sure no one was presence in the hallway. Closing the door, Yoonjung then passed the hallway without making a sound at all.

She glanced around the hallway in awe, completely driven by fascination as she shook her head incredulously, ‘Whoever owns this building must be filthy rich.’

‘No, no, this is not the time to be amazed! Yoonjung-ah, you must find a way out!’ she slapped her face lightly before nodding firmly, ‘Okay, now, which way to go?’

Using her instinct, she followed to where her legs were taking her. Left, right, straight, she took all the possible ways. Without realizing, she was already by the stairs, ready to descend down when she heard a voice.

No, voices, in fact, they sounded as though they’re having a huge quarrel.

Yoonjung squatted down and tried to sneak a peek at the lower level but she could only see half-image of two people with their backs facing her.

‘Whatever, we’ll keep her here until we make sure she’s no threat to us!’

‘I disagree, we’ll keep her here. Forever.’

‘I agree with him, keep her, chain her, lock her, do whatever it takes to make sure she’s with us.’

‘Masochist, aren’t you?’

‘Isn’t that too cruel?’

‘We’ve been looking for her since forever; I cannot afford to lose her. I can’t bear the consequences.’

Yoonjung closed as she gasped. Are they talking about me?! Her heart was hammering against her ribcage furiously. I have to get out of here.

‘Oh look, she’s here!’

Yoonjung snapped her head towards the direction of the voice. Her eyes widened as she saw a guy with brownish hair and cute puppy face with a playful grin on winked at her as he made a motion with his hand, ‘Hey girl,’ he cooed.

‘Oh-uh,’ she hurriedly spun around to run when she heard the same guy said, ‘And she’s running away. Bye bye!’

As if that was the cue, Yoonjung shrieked when someone suddenly popped out in front of her. Her eyes trailed from the swirls of smoke to the tanned male standing proudly with a smirk plastered on his face. If he was a porcelain mannequin, given that he was in that kind of position, Yoonjung sure she had never seen a mannequin as deadly y and alluring as him.

Only that he was a human, not a mannequin.

‘Where are you going, baby?’ he chuckled deeply and grabbed her hand. The action was so sudden that Yoonjung didn’t realise she was now in another place.

 ♦♣♦

 

‘WHAT WERE YOU THINKING PARK CHANYEOL, PRINCE OF IGNIS?!’ Suho barked in wrath.

Chanyeol scoffed, ‘What have I done wrong, Alpha?’ he sneered.

‘What have I done wrong?!’ Suho repeated his question, baffled, ‘You almost burnt that person to death if I didn’t stop you!’

The other princes were sitting on the sofas, surrounding the two princes.

Xiumin, being the soft-hearted among all, was worried that the two princes might fight. Kris, the second Alpha, was standing between the two princes, trying to prevent any fight for occurring.

Luhan had a slight frown on his face, thinking which side he should be. Baekhyun, was having the time of his life as he watched them quarrelling intently, grinning; obviously waiting for a murderous fight to happen. Chen yawned, already bored with them taking his precious time.

Lay sipped on his tea calmly, feeling the taste of the sweet and sour lemon tea on his taste buds, ‘This is good. You should grow the tea leaves more, D.O,’ he turned his attention away from the princes to D.O.

With arms crossed, the quiet D.O nodded as he smiled softly, ‘I shall, then.’ The two princes were then engrossed in their tea chat.

Tao, with his eyes closed, was already in his dreamland, not caring about anything that was about to happen at all. Kai his lips as he continued to read the magazine full of pictures of women in bikinis and possibly; pictures. Meanwhile, Sehun stared outside of the window, glancing around the nature.

‘Stop your , Suho. I am not a fool to kill a student, moreover, in school,’ Chanyeol growled.

‘Still, you shouldn’t do that-‘

‘THEN, MUST I STAND STILL WATCHING MY MATE BEING BEATEN TO DEATH?’ Chanyeol burst into anger. ‘The coach told him to stop, but he didn’t. And if I didn’t stop him in time, he’ll kill my mate,’ he snapped.

‘Um, our mate-sorry,’ Xiumin pursed his lips before he looked to the floor when Chanyeol glared at him.

Suho rubbed his temples, sighing.

‘Chanyeol, you have to understand why Suho acted like this,’ Kris interfered, ‘Remember when we’re 14 and then there’s a girl that claimed to be our mate? Turned out she has an ike that can make any wolves feel and think she’s their mate. And when we found out about the truth because Luhan accidentally read her mind even when he promised not to do so, she attacked him.’

‘Yeah, I hate this scar,’ Luhan wasn’t hesitant to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter