Eighteen

El Dorado Academy (엘도라도 학원)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

‘What if he’s dead?’ Tao asked quietly.

‘Nah, he’ll survive,’ Luhan answered nonchalantly.

‘He’s still breathing guys,’ Kris pointed out the obvious.

‘He’s over the critical state. He’s safe,’ Lay finally spoke. He was the one who had to take care of the aftermath though it wasn’t his choice to interfere with the situation. But seeing the other prince was as good as a dead body, he couldn’t let him away with it. Not when he was the prince that heals. He had his pride on that title too.

‘Well, it’s a little bit worse than the usual sparring we did cause he was the only one we attacked,’ Chen shrugged without a hint of remorse.

‘Where’s Yoonjung?’ Suho asked. ‘She was here before.’

‘Well, apparently she doesn’t want to be in the same room with us,’ Luhan piped in. Apparently, after the fight which had ended hours ago, they flocked together around the still unconscious D.O.

‘She’s disgusted with us, isn’t she?’ Xiumin said with a wrenched heart.

There was a quite a long silence after that.

 

 

Chanyeol immediately lost his consciousness as soon as he was hit by the lightning.

Yoonjung, who was stunned by Chanyeol’s action couldn’t utter anything at that moment. She was at lost. She followed the movement of Chanyeol’s body falling to the ground and then looked up in horror at Chen, then to others.

‘H-How could you…,’ she choked own her words. ‘How c-could y-you do something like this?’

She looked to where Kyungsoo was. Her hand trembled as she tapped on him. ‘K-Kyungsoo, w-wake up. Kyungsoo! YAH KYUNGSOO!’ she began to tear up. Lay and Sehun silently joined the circle.

‘WHAT HAVE YOU ALL DONE TO HIM?!’ she shouted angrily at all of them. ‘YOU’RE NOT THOSE FILTHY BULLIES! WHY MUST YOU FIGHT EACH OTHER WHEN YOU ALL SHOULD BE ON GOOD TERMS WITH EACH OTHER?’ she pointed accusingly at them and let out a long, disappointing breath.

‘You’re princes,’ she sniffled. ‘And princes should protect, not attack.’

The 11 princes looked away in shame.

Suho stepped as quickly as he could towards Kyungsoo and kneeled down, checking up on Kyungsoo. His expression grimed.

‘Kai, teleport him to his room. Lay, follow him.’

‘Why should I?’ Kai retorted.

Suho gave a long, hard stare at Kai. ‘Do it. And we’ll have a talk after this.’

Kai’s jaw tightened as his fists clenched. He snarled, ‘Damn your Alpha power,’ he teleported beside Kyungsoo then disappeared again.

‘Looks like I have to walk back,’ Lay tsked and headed to the mansion.

Suho then went to Chanyeol to look over at him. Yoonjung waited impatiently beside him, well; Chanyeol did protect her. She wasn’t going to be ungrateful about that.

‘He’s not that serious. Just a bit shock because he wasn’t prepared for the attack,’ Suho said. Yoonjung nodded.

‘Luhan,’ Suho called, in which the doe-eyed male tilted his head. Suho glanced at Chanyeol briefly then at him. Luhan rolled his eyes, ‘I’m too fabulous for this job, but whatever. I’m a niiiiiice person,’ he said sarcastically. With that, he used telekinesis to carry Chanyeol back to the mansion.

‘Come on,’ Suho offered his hand as he stood up.

Yoonjung stared at the hand with an unreadable expression on her face. She finally shook her head, ‘You can use those hands to stop them, but you didn’t.’

Suho closed his eyes and sighed silently, ‘I’m sorry, but..you don’t understand-,’

‘Which part did I not understand?!’ she answered, fuming with anger.

Suho bit his mouth to prevent himself from bursting, ‘Males wolf who share the same mate will be tested whether he is worth the mate or not.’

‘That’s ridiculous! I never heard about that before! And Lay said that all of you were jealous that Kyungsoo bonded with me first!’

‘Are you sure you have learnt enough about this mate thing in your previous school?’ Suho snapped.

Yoonjung gulped down her own saliva. ‘W-Why are you asking me that?’

Seeing Yoonjung became so deprived for the answer, Suho continued, ‘It’s true that we were jealous. And that’s why this fight happens. Not only to prove whether the male is worth it or not, but so there won’t be any issue later on about jealousy. Let it all end at that moment. During the fight,’ he showed his fist, ‘Men talk with fists.’

‘And if you really do learn about this in your previous school, then you should know this whole thing is a given. Every time you bonded with one of us, we will have to face this. Even me, the Alpha,’ he pointed at himself. ‘And I’m sure I’ll get worse since I’m the Alpha and they’ll get revenge on me for always ordering them to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter