Fifteen

El Dorado Academy (엘도라도 학원)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

‘Because we are your mates,’the dimple prince said with ease.

Yoonjung blinked. Once. Twice. Thrice.

The princes were unaware of how anxious they were feeling upon the silence that overwhelmed the whole room. That was until the only female in the room burst into fit of laughters.

‘I’m what?!’Yoonjung managed to ask between her laughters. But the princes were only staring at her as if she was growing two heads. Realising how unladylike and how embarrassing the action she just did brought her back to her senses. She cleared , ‘S-Sorry, that was improper of me.’

‘You don’t believe us,’ the doe eyed prince whom Yoonjung remembered as the prince who could read minds voiced out.

Yoonjung immediately built a barrier from being intruded by the mind reader. She then, furrowed her eyebrows, ‘That I’m your mate? As in the mate to twelve of you?’

‘That’s quite a number, isn’t it?’ the prince who looked like a bun said guiltily.

Yoonjung could feel the stares even with her eyes lay low on the floor. She gulped before mustering her courage to look at the princes back into their eyes, ‘I’m sorry…but I think you got the wrong person. Ah, I know, you must be joking right? To loosen the tension because of the fight before? It’s okay, I’m perfectly fine now. I guess I’ll get going now. Thank you for everything,’ Yoonjung rambled as she bowed, heading her way to the door.

Seriously, do the princes have to give me the creeps all the time? Even Kyungsoo didn’t say anything to deny it.I'm their mate?Huh,what a joke.

‘Not so fast miss,’ a blinding flash appeared right before her. Yoonjung shrieked. The same prince who had accepted to battle with the student who stupidly challenged the prince leant against the wall on his right side, hovering her with a toothy grin.

‘Say, miss me?’he flashed a heart throbbing smirk. Yoonjung’s attempt to say anything that came across her mind became futile as she was lost in keeping her own sanity from fangirling and squealing over a prince like any other girls would do.

‘You look like you don’t like us,’a prince who had intimidating cat eyes pointed out quietly from behind her.

‘I…,’Yoonjung was loss at words.

‘Take your panda eyes off her Tao. Of course she would hate them,’ the tanned prince teleported beside her, casually wrapped his arms around her waist.

Yoonjung gasped. How dare a stranger touch her in such an intiminate manner? Prince or not, she hates when her private space was invaded. And this particular prince seriously had been invading too much of her personal space for her liking.

‘Kai, I’ll electrocute your arms if you’re not planning to release her from your filthy hands,’ the prince with high cheekbone and defined jaws said.

‘Oooh, I’m scared,’ he mocked, tightening his arms around Yoonjung’s waist. Eventhough Yoonjung was blushing furiously due to the prince’s act, she was actually squirming to free herself but the prince was too strong. She would choose the option to elbow him on the stomach but she was afraid of the punishment that she would get if she hurt a prince.

‘Kai, that’s enough,’ D.O finally interrupted, forcefully pulling Kai apart. At the same time, a wave of nauseous rushed inside her.

Yoonjung staggered backwards, unable to control her movements until she bumped into something.

‘Careful.’

Yoonjung looked behind and hitched a breath as she saw the prince who had been quiet since the start looking down at her. He was holding Yoonjung’s arms to help her steady herself.

Yoonjung didn’t know how many hours had passed (as dramatic it sounds,it’s only been seconds to be honest,blame Yoonjung for the exaggeration) but she was sure her breath was cut short by this certain prince.

The prince let go of her and curtly nodded, before he left the scene. Yoonjung stared at the back of his figure.

The

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter