Eleven

El Dorado Academy (엘도라도 학원)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yoonjung, now in human form, held onto the tree as she panted heavily.

Rin was standing, panting more lightly than her, eyeing Yoonjung cautiously. Yoonjung mumbled a string of curses when she saw the wound on the vampire’s body started to close again.

Her ike was betraying her for the first time in her life. It wasn’t listening to her. Each of the ikes she obtained became weaker than they were originally were. She couldn’t use them as freely as she could before.

The command of her ike to seemed lost. She was thinking about another ike to use, but the other came out.

She sprinted towards Rin, who stared at her wide-eyed when suddenly a sharp, stinging metal pierced slashed her stomach.

Yoonjung gasped loudly and looked down slowly to her stomach. Blood was flowing out fast like the river falls and her whole body suddenly ached.

She tried to control her body, but instead she fell down.

Yoonjung bit her lips, she could feel her cells were eaten up by foreign substances. She squirmed on the ground, feeling as if some parts of her body was gone.

‘Omona, Rin-ah, you’re looking really ugly,’ a sweet, childlike voice cooed.

Yoonjung’s eyes circled, There are more of them? She tried to avert her eyes to where the voice came from.

No way, was that girl the one who attacked me?

The girl was short, possessing the body of an 8-year old girl. Her hair was blonde, curly locks with a big, pink ribbon neatly stuck on her head. She wore a pink dress with white ruffles. She looked almost harmless.

Almost..if not for the sword in her right hand.

‘Shut up, Jinku,’ Rin rolled her eyes and stood up. Her wounds now completely closed and she looked as good as new.

The one named Jinku hummed sadly and proceeded towards Yoonjung.

I’m so dead, Yoonjung negatively thought.

Jinku swung her sword in circle as though she was someone who had been trained with it for centuries, ‘This is…the one?’

Rin nodded, ‘She is.’

Jinku squatted in front of Yoonjung and patted her cheek, ‘How was it? My poison?’

‘P-Poison?’Yoonjung repeated after mustering her energy.

Jinku giggled, ‘Yeah. Poison! You know, I’m quite disappointed,’ she sniffled. ‘I thought the one, which is you,’ she pointed accusingly at Yoonjung. ‘Supposedly to be a smart wolf. But nah, you’re dumb. Now you’ve got two poisons in your body,’ she giggled giddily, holding out two fingers.

‘Two?’ Yoonjung whispered.

Jinku eye-smiled her and placed her palm on Yoonjung’s chest, ‘Now, let me make it easier for you. I’ll take your ike, alright?’

As she recited few ancient runes, Yoonjung pried her palm away much to the other’s annoyance. Rin watched the two of them in joy.

‘Aish,’ she whined, ‘Stay still!’ Jinku’s face then darkened seeing Yoonjung tried to crawl away, ‘You’re not listening to me?’

Yoonjung glanced towards her and screamed when she saw the girl was about to stab her when something bright hit her.

‘Argh!’ Jinku flew away with much force.

‘Jinku!’ Rin yelled.

The bright light then stopped few meters away from Yoonjung, revealing a figure. Baekhyun stifled a yawn and looked tiredly at Yoonjung, ‘We meet again.’

Yoonjung’s eyes opened. A flicker light of hope to survive dawned in her mind. She then remembered Rin, and glanced to her left where she was.

Still lying on the ground, Yoonjung tried to inform Rin who was about to attack. However her attack failed once a ball of fire hit her.

Yoonjung gasped, and when she looked around again, few figures were surrounding her protectively.

Rin scoffed, ‘You finally came, princes.’

‘He hit me,’ Jinku appeared from behind, sniffled some tears.

Sehun sniffed the air silently. A frown appeared evidently on his usual stoic face.

They’re not wolves. Both of them, he told the others telepathically.

What are they then? Kai asked.

…I’m not sure. They're covering their scents well, Sehun replied solemnly. But I think the one in red is a vampire. I can smell mixture of bloods coming from her.

That was probably the longest sentence they had heard from the maknae ever since they met each other. But they pushed the thoughts away and concentrated on the situation.

‘Oh come on, let’s start the party,’ Rin slurred. ‘I…haven’t such fine men for centuries. Come,’ she urged them, waving a finger towards her.

Her simple words and actions seemed to be taking an effect on the boys as they gulped and stepped slowly towards her. Jinku watched in amazement and hopped excitedly, clasping her fingers together.

Yoonjung whimpered, ‘No..,’she coughed out blood and knew her time was running low. With her trembling hand, she tugged weakly onto one of the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter