Five

El Dorado Academy (엘도라도 학원)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Deep inside the heart of the forest where no one wouldn’t dare to enter for its famous danger that it provided, sounds of desperate footsteps could clearly heard.

A man with his yellow milky skin now covered with scars and bruises tried his hardest to fight away the aching pain he was suffering. He dared himself to peek a glance behind but saw no one. He stopped to run, believing he was already safe.

Not.

Before he could even take another step forward, a sudden gush of fire arose from the Earth and immediately circled him around. The man trembled back in fear.

A loud cracking sound of the broken tree branch from the air caught his attention. Looking up in fear, he screamed as a figure, in such frightening speed tackled him to the ground.

 ‘Tell me, who sent you?’ a deep voice asked gruffly as he choked onto the neck of the trembling, badly hurt man, barely giving some air for the man to spit out the answers.

‘I-I shan’t tell you!’ the man coughed out as he tried to use his last strength to see the face of his strangler that was covered with his hood down.

‘Still being loyal?’ another voice interrupted, humming a very ecstatic tune that was very much contrasted to the situation right then. He threw one of the 34 dead men they killed before on the ground lightly, as if checking whether he was still alive, in which everyone knew; all of them were dead except for the only alive and pity man that was unfortunately in their hands.

‘Tell us right now. Who sent you?’ another figure appeared, speaking calmly as ever.

The man shut his lips tightly to much everyone’s annoyance.

‘If you tell me, I’ll kill you in instance. If you refuse, then I’ll take your life slowly and painfully,’ the one with the deep voice snarled.

‘I-If you kill me, my king will look for you!He’ll search whoever tries to start a war with our clan!’ the man spouted.

‘Oh, don’t worry sweetie wolfy,’ the one humming the ecstatic tune walked towards them. After a few steps, he began to lift up his head little by little before he stopped in a close distance.

‘I’ll tell my dad that I’m the one that kills you,’ Baekhyun revealed his face, smiling sweetly, ‘Betrayer of our clan.’

 

‘ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!’

 

 

‘Ah, mianhae, I really need to go to the toilet,’ Yoonjung clapped both her hands together and batted her eyelids guiltily.

Hyosung pouted, ‘We promise to get lunch together!’

‘Yah, she can come later, right?’ Jooyoung pushed Hyosung’s head with a finger.

‘Arasso, don’t be late!’Hyosung lightly warned.

‘Sorry!’Yoonjung gave a toothy grin before she sped off to the toilet to do her business. Once she finished, she washed her hands at the automatic faucet. She heard the door opened, indicating someone was coming but she shrugged it off, thinking the girl who entered had her own business to do.

‘My, my, my, look who’s here?’

Yoonjung dropped her hands from the faucet and spun around. To her surprise, the last girl she would want to meet was standing arrogantly in front of her. Behind her, stood two more girls who she recognized the last time were there too while she was being choked in the mall.

Mirae stepped forward with a menacing look as Yoonjung took a step behind involuntarily. I swear this girl is crazy.

Mirae and the two girls behind chuckled, ‘Afraid, are you? I’m going to pay to what you have done to me before, you filthy fifth class student.’

Yoonjung felt offended. Not for herself, but for the others in the fifth class. She hated the way Mirae rolled down the words with her tongue disgustingly.

‘Being in the second class does not make you any better,’ Yoonjung retorted silently.

‘Shut up, newbie. I’m better than you, clearly,’ Mirae hissed and brought her palm. In a second, water shot down from above, drenching Yoonjung’s head.

The girls cackled into laughter as Yoonjung spat out the water from . And I clearly remembered the Headmaster said I could even enter the first class if I work a bit harder.

To be honest, right then, Yoonjung wanted to just crush the girls’ bones but she couldn’t or the girls would suspect something was wrong with her. So, she was left with only one option.

‘That’s just the beginning. Now,’ Mirae raised both her hands and water began to circle around Yoonjung, ‘We’ll continue the other day.’

Yoonjung glanced nervously around before she stared horrifyingly at the girl, ‘Do you want to kill me?!’

‘Nah, I’m just giving you a lesson,’ Mirae shrugged nonchalantly as water continued to surround Yoonjung before it compressed smaller.

Yoonjung sighed inwardly. Better get this done before my clothes get wet further. She glared hardly at Mirae, ‘Yah.’

Mirae lifted an eyebrow and looked up to her instead of giggling with the girls. Instead of meeting with two pair of brown eyes, she was met with icy bluish-green eyes. Mirae’s coffee brown eyes went blank.

‘Set me free and do whatever you’re doing to me to the girls,’ Yoonjung commanded dryly.

With just a simple command, the water surrounding her disappeared at the same time water began to circle around the two girls.

‘See ya,’ Yoonjung saluted with two fingers. She ignored the protests and wailings from the girls, taking her time to walk out of the toilet. Once she was out, she ran out of the school to the nearest exit. She released her ike once she was sure she wouldn’t be followed.

With her shoulders slumped down, Yoonjung walked along the empty, quiet side of the school. The students were most probably either in library or their dorms cafeteria, eating lunch. She, on the other hand, was thinking about the Mirae girl who unfortunately had decided to make Yoonjung as a victim.

Yoonjung sighed tiringly, she couldn’t doubt that Mirae was quiet a strong one. She had to use thrice the usual amount of control of her ike to possess Mirae. The stronger the person was, the harder for her to keep her possession. The person’s ike would fight away the foreign control in its owner’s body. It wasn’t that Yoonjung wasn’t use to possess stronger people. The problem laid to the fact that she only need to possess them in a short time so that the stronger ones could just kill the weaker ones easily. But in this case, she couldn’t order Mirae to kill the other two girls.

Not to mention, she also possessed the ike’s that was fighting against her to do as she demanded.

What was I sup

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter