Seventeen

El Dorado Academy (엘도라도 학원)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yoonjung followed her instinct and sprinted downstairs. She jumped when she heard another loud bombing sound from the back of the house.

Despite Lay’s call, she still ran outside of house to the backyard, but no one was there.

‘Where-,’

Another booming sound broke the morning silence.

Yoonjung’s eyes widened at the sight of the smoke that came from the middle of the forest.

‘Kyungsoo,’ she whispered before she dashed off to where the smoke came from.

‘Yoonjung!’ Lay shouted as he chased after her, ‘It’s dangerous! Don’t go there!’

Those warnings, however remain unheeded in Yoonjung’s ears as her pace quickened instead. By the time she arrived at the said scene, she reached for a tree to catch up on her breath before she heard another explosion, fiercer and louder this time.

Yoonjung looked up to see a body flying across the wide, ample space of field in the middle of the forest. The body then rolled multiple times, causing the air to be filled with dust. Just as Yoonjung thought that was the end, a figure appeared out of nowhere and slammed the body to the ground.

Yoonjung gasped out aloud as she felt another pang of pain. The pain she felt wasn’t physically experienced by her, but the feeling of the pain-just the feeling of her mate’s pain was what she actually felt.

After 10 seconds which felt like an eternity to her, the dust fell to its places and the air began to clear. Though the figures were quite a distance away from her, her sharp eyesight helped her to take in the identities of those two.

‘Andwae…,’ her eyes began to tear when she realised the body with the head slammed to the ground was none other than her mate-Kyungsoo. And the person who was glaring furiously at the said person was Kai.

Yoonjung looked frantically around for the others to help Kyungsoo, but she knew right away there was no hope as the remaining were either in fighting stance, or watching interestedly at the pair. Instantly, Yoonjung realised, it was not one-to-one fight, but rather, many-to-one.

‘KYUNGS-mmpfh!’

The sudden grasp of a very strong pair of arms from behind which held her body and mouth covered from making any noise took Yoonjung by surprise. She tried to struggle free but the person was really strong.

‘If you run out there while calling his name, you’ll cause the others to be more fury towards Kyungsoo, and he’ll probably die,’ the person whispered into her ear.

Hearing that, Yoonjung’s eyes widened in fear and she stopped struggling at once due to shock. Once the person was assured that Yoonjung would not run towards Kyungsoo, he loosened his hold on her and took a step back.

At the same time, the sound of someone approaching the from behind could be heard as the person running pace slowed down. Lay let out a breath as he came nearer to the two figures ahead of him.

‘Sehun,’ Lay uttered with a surprised tone.

Sehun? Yoonjung turned around slightly and felt a slight tug in her heart. Her breath hitched seeing the beautiful and mysterious prince from before staring down at her. ‘Sehun,’ Yoonjung whispered his name out loud, as if trying to get a solid confirmation if that was his name.

Sehun’s heart fluttered hearing his name came out from the mouth of his precious’s mate though his face remained stoic.

A loud boom snapped Yoonjung out to reality. She snapped her head towards the direction of the sound, and was about to sprint towards Kyungsoo who was now surrounded by the others when Sehun grabbed ahold of her hand.

‘Don’t,’ he shook his head slightly as Yoonjung stared desperately at him in teary eyes.

Lay cl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter