Fourteen

El Dorado Academy (엘도라도 학원)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

‘Looks like D.O ditched us to hog my mate by himself,’ Luhan scoffed.

‘Um-it’s our mate,’ Xiumin corrected.

‘Whatever,’Luhan snapped.

The princes were waiting at the living room, feeling anxious at first when they searched their mate to find out she wasn’t at home only to realise D.O wasn’t with them too. Sehun, then proceded to use his wind to send a message to D.O.

Come back this instant.

 

Ah,they must be waiting, D.O thought silently. Hand in hand, D.O and Yoonjung walked towards the house in mutual agreed silence. It was weird though that Yoonjung didn’t ask what happen to her, or who are those attacking her two days ago.

Yup, two days ago.

That’s how long Yoonjung slept, but again, she didn’t ask.

But somehow, D.O felt proud she didn’t ask. Why? Because that meant he succeeded in chasing away her worries to the point where she was just enjoying their moment together.

And somehow that was what Yoonjung right at that moment. She had a lot of questions in her mind when she was awaked from her sleep, but those slipped away until the moment she reached the front door, she remembered her questions again.

When D.O pulled her in and headed towards the living room, she wasn’t expecting all the princes were there, waiting eagerly for them-sorry, her.

When the princes rose their heads and sent death glares to D.O (who only raised an eyebrow as if to challenge him into a duel), Yoonjung cowered behind him, thinking those glares were for her.

Oh…if glares could kill, D.O would meet the end of his life right then as the princes narrowed their eyes at Yoonjung’s action then to their intertwined hands.

‘Stop looking at us like that. You’re scaring her,’ D.O finally said in annoyance.

The princes immediately looked away, not before scoffing at the Terra Prince.

‘Are you planning to stand there forever? Sit,’ Chanyeol ordered, nudging at the empty space beside him.

‘Come on.’ D.O pulled her lightly towards the empty space, passing the other princes. Yoonjung’s head ducked down to hide her sudden shyness and fear.

As expected, Yoonjung sat at the corner of the couch while D.O sat between her and Chanyeol, much to Chanyeol’s protest.

‘Get lost. I don’t want you to sit beside me. I want her,’ Chanyeol snarled.

Being the calmer one, D.O only rolled his eyes and ignored him, crossing his arms.

‘Yah,’ Chanyeol snapped, balls of fire appeared beside him.

Yoonjung’s eyes widened as she tightened her intertwined hand, scared of what will happen to D.O.

‘Chanyeol, you’re scaring her,’ Kris said.

At the mention of her, Chanyeol’s fire died down and his eyes flickered at Yoonjung, who watched him in shock. His eyes softened at the sight of her and he forced himself to look away to prevent any unnecessary emotions get the better of him.

‘Yoonjung-sshi?’

Yoonjung looked up to see a smiling prince with soft features.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter