Yuri's love

I'm the Mistress
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

This is back to jessica's POV

 

"I think leo saw us last night" taeyeon said and my jaw dropped after hearing that.
Taeyeon will going to be doomed when leo find out that taeyeon is cheating.

"oh my god what did he said to you???" i asked feeling nervous
I know leo is really a protective type of brother to tiffany and he will not let anyone to hurt her sister.

"he just asked who are you i guess he did not see your face" she replied

"then what did you said to him?" i asked again.

"i said your my cousin and he made me assure that your just my..... cousin cause he said once he finds out that i'm lying.... He.... will punch me to death" taeyeon said and a feel sign of worried on her voice.

"let's just go home now taengoo, were not safe dating in any place right now, somebody might see us, the paparazzi, the press people even tiffany can see us we should be more careful now" i said.
It's really hard to accept but right now i know i'm just a mistress, taeyeon loves me but she's not mine now.... So i should be careful in order for her not to get in any trouble.

 

6 months have passed taeyeon and i still seeing each other but were really careful after that time when leo saw us together, were just on our house always. Taeyeon also said to me that tiffany is pregnant now after some tests and working on the genes, they injected it to tiffany.. I bet she's really happy now, happy taking away taeyeon from me, happy marrying taeyeon, happy to have their baby on her stomach... While me, im having a hard time seeing taeyeon cause it's a sin in everyones eyes, dating a married woman is a crime for them. how did things ended up like this??

"sica my princess...i'm home" i heard taeyeon as she entered our house.

"taengoo, why are you here so early? I've already told you should go home to tiffany first" i said
because i told her that she should also go home to tiffany to take care of her pregnant........wi.....wif.....wife. Yes i'm not that bad person, i was also thinking of tiffany what if she need a help from taeyeon? What if she needed something? She's pregnant and the baby have nothing to do with our fight for love so taeyeon should also take care of the baby.

"why are you always thinking of her?" taeyeon pouts..

"why will i don't think about her? She's your..... Wife and she's.....pregnant, she might need you" i said trying not to sound jealous

"aishhh i don't want there, tiffany always asking me to do something for her or to buy some rare foods and she always whined" she said and frowned

"maybe if i'm the one who's pregnant right now you will also get mad at me everytime i asked something from you" i said while pouting

"ofcourse not! If you're pregnant i will not let you work hard and i will get anything you want. Your my princess right?" she said a she hug me tightly and kiss my forehead.

"but why you can't do it with tiffany?" i asked her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter