Just YOU and I

I'm the Mistress
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Jessica's POV

I waited long enough for this day to come. I've been through a lot since taeyeon and i broke up, my life becomes a mess but i still tried to fix it. I tried to become a strong woman all because of my love for her, i know i don't deserve this kind of situation but i know too that i still deserve taeyeon.

Taeyeon is not a jerk, i know she loves me way back when we were still together but happens and i don't really blame her, in fact i admire her more. She is such a kind hearted person, sometimes her personality is weak and that's when other people takes the chance to take advantage on her. LIKE WHAT TIFFANY AND THE HWANG FAMILY DID TO HER.

She also have a soft spot for babies, maybe because she really wanted to have a family. Tiffany knew that, and use that to take taeyeon away from me. AND SHE DID.

I know taeyeon's life is now at peace with tiffany and their child. Everything is perfect for them, and as i continue to walk inside their house now will bring mess and war for everyone. I will feel sorry for their child, i will feel sorry for tiffany and i will feel sorry for myself but, this is the moment that i should stood up for myself and take back what is mine.

I grab yuri's hand tightly as we enter taeyeon and tiffany's house. I'm nervous and my hands are cold. In any moment from now, taeyeon will be infront of me again. 

"Can we talk to taeyeon?" Yuri ask the maid who opened the door for us.

"No, can i talk to taeyeon?" I said.

Its clear that this conversation will going to be just taeyeon and i.

Yuri just nod, and the maid went to call taeyeon. I feel my knees are trembling in fear, its like any moment i might collapse.

Yuri and i sit on the sofa, as we wait for taeyeon.

Then a question popped out in my mind. What if tiffany is here? What if she won't let taeyeon talk to me? Then i should bring out the beast in me.

"Yuri, jessica..."

Then i heard the familiar voice.

"Taeyeon, let me talk to you first." Yuri suddenly stand and walked in taeyeons direction.

"NO! You don't have any business to talked about with taeyeon ahh. We went here because I WANT TO TALK TO HER" I firmly stand up for myself now. There is no room for a weak and loser jessica now.

Taeyeon eyes gets bigger as she sees me with a bold personality. I don't know what's running on her mind right now. But i guess she don't have have any idea on what's going on.

Then she finally speaks.

"You want to talk to me?"

Why does she sounds so interested? Or maybe I'm wrong.

"She want to end everything with you, before we finally get married" yuri butted in.

Why the does she need to lie infront of my face.

"Ohhh- that's. . We don't need to talk. Everything is okay to both of us right jessica-shi?" taeyeon replied

Then she sounded disappointed. Am i just dreaming or am i just delusional.

"Where is my ex best friend tiffany hwang?" I ask, making sure

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter