The truth - II

I'm the Mistress
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Here is the next chapter. So about the tags? I'm sorry about that. I remembered when i start to write this fic, i put on taengsic and taenysic tags but i guess i mistakenly deleted it. Again I'm sorry. ohhh and happy 1k subs!! Thank you.

"Both of you please stop pulling me! Jessica-shi please let go of my hand" taeyeon begged, and jessica had no choice but to do what taeyeon wants. And that leaves a smirk coming from tiffany. She taught she already got control now.

"Fany, let me go too"

But taeyeon added, and it makes tiffany confused.

"Taetae what's wrong?" Tiffany asked.

-c'mon taengo, tell me everything.- jessica

"Fany, please can you give us a minute? I really wanted to sort things out with jessica right now" taeyeon really made tiffany jaw dropped

As tiffany sees, taeyeon wanted her to leave and have some time to talk to jessica, she wondered what makes taeyeon think to decide that matter.

-is she starting to remember jessica? But how?? -tiffany

"Taetae. . ."

Tiffany with teary eyes tried to pursuade taeyeon not to talk furthermore to jessica. She is afraid she will going to lose her taeyeon at any moment.

 

But taeyeon holds tiffany's hand tightly to secure her and looked at her, while jessica is watching feeling her heart might collapsed any time soon because of what she is seeing.

She is not used of seeing taeyeon being sweet and caring to tiffany. This is the first time that she actually sees taeyeon's love for tiffany. She can see it in her eyes. 
The way taeyeon looked at tiffany, she knew it was love. Because taeyeon used to look at her like that too.

 

"Fany, my wife. Don't you trust my love for you?" Taeyeon asked

How could possibly tiffany answers that question? She knows the truth, all this years, all the love and affection that taeyeon showed her was the fruit of all her lies. How can she trust the love that is not really meant for her?

But she need to act like she actually trust taeyeon, eventhough she is scared to lose taeyeon every single day of her life with her.

"I trust your love for me" tiffany lied. And landed a kiss on taeyeon's forehead

Again jessica saw it too, they are acting like no one sees them. She taught taeyeon atleast do not want to hurt her like this. It's a painful thing to see, but jessica still manage to be there and just stood there like a stupid woman who begged to be with someone that don't love her.

"Then show it. i will just going to explain to her everything, and that includes that no matter what happens i will always be beside you and taeny"

Taeyeon explained to tiffany and kissed her smoothly.

 

 

Tiffany on the other hand had no choice but to obey taeyeon because of that sweet kiss on her lips. She knew jessica saw it all and she feels that she won all over again and again. She knew jessica is hurt and it will make her let go of taeyeon because of that. She is sure about that.

"I will give you 5 minutes tae, please come inside after that"

"I will fany, thank you"

With a not so sure decision, tiffany went inside and pray to all the gods that taeyeon will not remember anything and that taeyeon will not believe anything that jessica will say. Afterall, she fed taeyeon with a believable story that anyone can believe.


And that leaves jessica and taeyeon alone again.

But jessica can't even talk, she was very devastated with what all she sees. Did taeyeon really learned to love tiffany after all this years? Did she really fall inlove?

Several questions are running inside jessica's mind at the moment and she did not realize that their 5 minutes is starting.

"Are you okay?" Taeyeon asked her waking her up from her thoughts.

"Honestly, in all honesty, I AM NOT OKAY TAEYEON" she cried.

"Why are you being like this jessica-shi? Why does it look like you are chasing after me now, but you left me for yuri on that day?" Taeyeon really wanted to ask this question from the very beginning. she really wanted to ask was, why did jessica leave her for yuri.

"What? Leave you for who??? Yuri? Are you ing kidding me taeyeon? You know i will never do that to you" jessica explained

"I don't know, like what i've s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter