Tiffany's POV

I'm the Mistress
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

PLEASE don't hate tiffany here. this is just the start of the story don't judge her ok...

 

i bite my nails and smoke on the bed, I'm not a anymore. I looked at the girl sleeping beside me and i smiled, i will never regret giving my ity to her but there's just one thing i hate about myself, i can't make.her love me back... so i take her away from my bestfriend

I'm sure when she woke up she will just forget what happened last night and hate me for doing that to her and my bestfriend.

 

flashback


taeyeon called me and told me that she was going to propose to jessica and she need my help to bring jessica to XXX hotel.
I cried alot after that call but i just came up on doing a plan...

taeyeon texted me the hotel's name and room number so i went there early, before taeyeon arrived i already broke the light in the hotel's room. I already put the wine on the table... i inserted some hallucination medicine on that wine so that taeyeon will just hallucinate later and think of just only me.

knowing taeyeon, she drinks wine to kill time or to ease her nervousness, i know she will going to get nervous later and i'm sure she'll drink this wine.
i broke the lights so that she can't turn it on and can't see myself clearly.
I'm such a for doing all of this but i just can't let taeyeon go without a fight.

i went out in the hotel room like nothing happened. then i waited for taeyeon to call or text me again.

then after an hour she texted me and asked if jessica was already in the hotel so i rushed my way back on the hotel i went inside the room tiptoing not wanting to noticed by taeyeon... i know she's just in the sofa outside drinking the wine i prepared, so i texted taeyeon that jessica is here already. but surprise i'm here instead of her, i did not even tell jessica to go to this place.

i know anymoment from now taeyeon will go inside this room and she will me i'm sure with that.

then she entered the room, she looked at me while smiling then she kneeled and proposed, i accepted her immediately.
She encricled her hands around my waist and i'm already feeling wet with that, i rested my head on her shoulder 'thanks for tonight babe' i said...'i should be the one saying that to you, thank you for accepting my proposal' she said that.. 'ofcourse i will accept you cause you're the one i want to live with forever' i said then i start kissing her. this is my chance to get her..

then it happened...... we had .

 

/back to present/

she will hate me when she woke up, but i know one day she will love me back too, all i have to do is keep her with me forever.

i pick up my phone to call someone and start my second plan..

"Hello mom?"

"tiffany darling why are you calling early in this morning? is there something wrong?"

i called my mom. i have to do this.

"mom" i said then i fake a sob

"why??? are you crying?" she asked me quickly

"someone me"
i lied. sorry taeyeon, sorry jessica...

"WHAT???!!!!! WHERE ARE YOU?" my mom yelled over the phone.

then i told her the hotel address and room number.

all i have to do is pretend that taeyeon me, i know my mom will force us to get married cause taeyeon's family is really rich like us..
 

then my mom and dad barge on the door...that makes taeyeon starlted and quickly open her eyes. taeyeon's jaw dropped seeing that we are both on the bed, she quickly hide herself on the blanket.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter