TAEYEON's

I'm the Mistress
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

this is a bonus for you guys. here's taeyeon's pov.
 

"tiffany, why are you sleeping here? you should atleast go to bed what if your back aches?"

i said as i arrived home, and there saw tiffany sleeping in the couch, maybe she really waits for me to come home.

do you really love me this much tiffany? why are you letting yourself be like this.

I never had the chance to go back here last night cause I'm with jessica, we spent the night together and until morning up to afternoon. We barely had a chance to be together so i grab the chance to be with sica, is that wrong? being with someone who makes you really happy?

maybe that's really wrong, knowing that somebody is hurting and somebody is waiting.... my wife....

"i thought, you're not going home anyomore tae! i felt afraid" she said as she hugs me really tight.

 

for the first time, i felt sad. i felt the guilt is burning my heart.

how did everything end up being like this? she looks really tired, her eyebags are big did she even eat dinner or lunch?

i really think everyone is hurting, even our baby, poor kid she's not even out of this world but she's already suffering from the cruelty of LOVE.

I am such a stupid and unworthy person, i can't  even take care of a pregnant woman who happened to be my wife and i keep on hurting the person i trully love and that is jessica..

"yah! penguin, you're choking me! not too tight, i can't breath"
i said as i try to enlighten her mood by calling her by her pet name..

"thank you for coming home, thank you for coming back to me taetae"

I'm so sorry tiffany, im really sorry for being such a jerk. i can't say that to you but i hope you'll feel that i really wanted to protect you and our baby that you're carrying but i can't do that because i'm still stock up in loving jessica

but i will try. i will try cause you are my wife.

"pabo! ofcourse i will always come back to you, you're my wife fany. you are my home, stop crying fany"

 

 

 

after being with jessica yesterday, i did not recieve any calls or messages from her. i really wonder what is she doing right now, it's holiday today and i really wanted to spent this day with her but i have to be with tiffany to make up for her for not coming home last night.
i even prepared breakfast for her american style breakfast is

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter