The Wedding

I'm the Mistress
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Some are asking what happened to taeyeon and tiffany's wedding.. so i joined it here.


tiffany's POV

i woke up early in the morning, i was really nervous.
then it came to a time to ger ready.. my mom was busy doing my hair.. and my make-up artist also came busy with making me look pretty in taeyeon's eyes...
then my photographer also taking a lot of shot...

then it was just only my dad and i in the house, waiting for the car to take us to the church, i felt nervous and worried again but excited too at the same time. i felt my dad was more nervous than me.

 

by the time we got to the church, i felt more nervous, but happy.... i was really happy..
and the song started to play... the song i picked for our wedding "A Thousand Years"
as the flower girls started to walk aisle, followed by the ring bearers... 
then my bridemaids and groomsmen started to walk.
"i hope you're here jessica" i whispered to myself then someone signaled me that it's my turn to walk..
I don't have a maid of honour.. wanna know why? because i promised jessica that she'll be my only maid of honour.

"jessica, when i get married you will be my maid of honour okay?"

"ofcourse i will! i'm your bestfriend so i will not let anyone be your maid of honour"

i smiled recalling our memories... "i'm so sorry jessica" i whispered to myself and let out a sigh then my mom and dad asked for my hand as we start walking in the aisle, i saw taeyeon waiting beside the altar, i can see her face was full of pain and sorrow, i'm sorry taeyeon but i can't let you go now. not this time.

when we reached the altar, my dad give my hand to taeyeon and she accepted it, when i felt taeyeon touching my hand... i remembered the first time i saw her... the first time i fell inlove with her.

 

 

*flashback*

 

"gosh i was running late for my next class" i mumbled to myself.
i was running so fast when i bumped to midget girl

"! you're not looking in your way!" i yelled at her when my books scaterred on the floor. then the girl immediately picked up books.
"i'm so sorry, i'm late for my class that's why i'm running and i don't notice that your on my way" the girl said and looked at me

I just stood there frozen on the spot when she looked me in the eyes, i felt some magical aura when i looked in her eyes ... 
"tha..that's alright..." i stuttered
then she handed my books to me.

"I'm sorry again" then she smiled at me and run away.

i just stood there for almost 1 minuter after i realized that i was late for my class then i run towards my room.

i sat down on my chair and i saw her again..... she's sitting beside me, i was shocked and frozen again when she looked at me and smiled.

"oh we've meet again!" she said
"ahh--ye--yeahhh.." i said

"by the way I'm Kim taeyeon" this time she offered her hands to me and i gladly take it while saying.

 

"I'm tiffany... tiffany hwang"

*end of flashback*

 

that started my friendship with taeyeon, were classmates back then and were close, then she started to meet my friends, Jessica and her sister krystal then the others... i met her first. i known her for a long time but the only thing i've been to her was a friend cause she likes jessica my bestfriend, i just let her go that time because i know jessica likes her too... i let them be together without saying what i really feel for taeyeon, i keep my feeling inside my heart for a long time in fact i tried to love someone other than her, i tried to be with a guy.

i had a boyfriend named siwon, and our relationship was good.. AT FIRST.. because after our anniversary he said that he fell inlove with another girl.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter