Lies.lies.lies

I'm the Mistress
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

At taeyeon and tiffany's house

 

"I thought i was going to lose taeyeon again.. but what if jessica really found out what happened that day.. aishhh i'm going to lose my mind just by thinking about it. I might lose the family that ive been treasuring for years.. i don't want to ruin what taeyeon, taeny and i have." Tiffany was talking to herself while taking a shower after finding out that taeyeon went to the jung's residence.

 After taeyeon's accident she loses her memories but the doctors tried to gain her memories back as soon as possible and that begins the pity situation of tiffany as a wife of taeyeon.. taeyeon begins to drink alcohol everytime time she finished her work at her office. 

 

After all tiffany's been through with taeyeon, all the pain and tears, tiffany then finally deicide to talk to taeyeon's doctor and payed them to do what she wants. She wanted to lose all taeyeon's memories again.. she wants to erase it, from the moment she loved jessica.. every single part of her memories she want it to be erased.

tiffany think that it is not impossible because taeyeon already lose her memories she just regain it because of the doctors help. And this time tiffany needed that doctors to help her too. She is willing to pay any amount. And with that, the doctors also hired a doctor to do the hypnotism. After that, all the things that tiffany wanted already happened.. she fed taeyeon with lies, everything is under tiffany's control.

tiffany did that, because she thought to herself that she no other choice, taeyeons hates her.. she hates her for everything, specialy because on the moment before the accident happened.

She wash her face in front of the bathroom's mirror and wipe it with the towel she's holding.. "now that jessica is back, everything is possible to happen" tiffany continues to talk to herself this time infront of the mirror. "What if i take taeny and taeyeon out of the country?" An idea comes through tiffany's mind and she smiled at her smart idea. "Even jessica is in korea now, i'll make sure taeyeon will no longer stay here unless jessica went overseas again"

 

Contented on the plan she made, tiffany went out on the bathroom smiling as she sees taeyeon carrying taeny in her arms.

 

"Tae, why did you carry taeny? I thought you don't want to wake her up?" Tiffany asked as she put on her clothes infront of her wife taeyeon.

 

"Ohh. That.. i don't know, i just feel that i need to feel her in my arms again, she is growing too fast i think im going to cry" taeyeon act as if she's crying and laughed when tiffany laughed at her.

 

"Don't worry tae we all have the time in taking care of taeny, you will see her grew and grew as years will pass so youd better ready yourself for that" tiffany hugged taeyeon from the back while taeny is still in taeyeon's arms.

 

Tiffany loves this moment, the moment that she feels they are a happy family, that she feels taeyeon really loves her. She doesnt mind if the love that taeyeon's showing her is the fruit of all her lies, she don't care at all, atleast she can feel taeyeon's love finally

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter