Hi seoul, Hi

I'm the Mistress
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Can someone make me a lay out? Or cover pic something like that, just for this story.

------------------

 

 

"I must admit, i really feel like I'm home. Seoul is our home unnie. Ahhhh it feels great" krystal said as soon as they reach the airport.

"I also admit its really good to be back in seoul again!" Yuri exclaimed 

 

"You two shut up and get your luggage, the people at the back are getting mad at you" jessica seems to not be interested in their seoul conversation.

 

What is good about seoul? It's just a memory of an unexplanable hurt and unexpected betrayal and an unexpected goodbye for jessica. Never in her life that she had dreamed of letting go of her love, she never expect to be hurt by the one who she loves dearly. She never expect to be hurt by Kim taeyeon.

but now all the things she never dreamed of happened to her in just two years.

in two years, she had almost forgot how's the feeling of being inlove. Jessica is just purely hurt. 

 

"So unnie, what do you want us to do? What if we contact our friends and hang out with them? Is that a great idea?" Krystal asked her sister as soon as they arrived in their house but it seems like jessica is zoning out and did not hear krystal for a moment

 

"Yah that's a great idea soojung ah.. it feels good to talk to myself huh" krystal sarcastically answered herself when she noticed that her unnie is not listening to her.

 

Truly, jessica is zoning out, she's in a deep thought, she's afraid of many things now that she's back in seoul.

 

She had a deal with taeyeon's father, she will not comeback unless everything is settled, but jessica also believes that everything is settled and good for taeyeon now. Taeyeon is now the new CEO of their company, and most importantly she have a stable family. So it's just right that jessica cameback this time.

the question is, is she ready to be back? To see taeyeon? Tiffany? And their child? Is jessica ready to see a family that is doing great and happy? 

Is she ready to admit to herself that taeyeon completly forget about her and moved on with her life with tiffany and their child. Many questions are running inside jessica's brain and its draining her energy out.

 

"Sleep" jessica suddenly said

 

"What?" Asked krystal

"I guess sleep is what i want right now" she answered trully.

 

"Okay then just rest unnie and I'll just wait for yuri unnie to comeback, i should go out with her instead" 

 

"Whatever you want soojung ah"

 

--------

 

Yuri really doesn't want to see the face of the one she really hates but when in comes to jessica she'll do her very best way to face kim taeyeon.

after arriving, yuri went straightly to taeyeon's house, even if she wants to stay in seoul she doesn't like the fact that jessica is in seoul too knowing that she could see taeyeon one of these days through their circle of friends maybe yuri doesn't want them to see each other unless she could have a word with taeyeon first.

 

"Goodevening, i'm here for kim taeyeon shi is she here?" She asked as soon as door opens

 

"May i know who you are?" A maid asked

 

"Just tell her i'm kwon yuri. Thank you"

 

 

----

Yuri heard a few steps coming, and she knows that her sweat is starting to fall anytime. She is facing the woman that the woman she loves, loves. Is it making any sense? 

 

"Taeyeon..." Yuri started

 

"Yuri?" Taeyeon's really shocked and yuri knows it

 

They went inside and sit on the couch. They barely know each other but they did know that they have a strong connection to one person in their life and that is jessica.

they seem awkward to each other, and one dares to talk first but yuri think that she could get straight to the business, that why she went in taeyeon house.

 

"I'm here to have a serious talk with you, i know we barely know each other but i should get straight to the point" yul said first

 

Taeyeon just nod in response, yuri wonders if taeyeon knows what she wanted to talk about is she even thinking about jessica?

 

"So.. jessica is back" yuri started again

she tries to look at taeyeons reaction but she only see a woman with either no reaction or no emotion

she thinks again that maybe jessica has no effect on her anymore.

she just continued what she wanted to say after realizing that she can't get any response from taeyeon.

 

"I wonder if you c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter