Escape II

I'm the Mistress
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

https://youtu.be/W9KcKYqtCuo

TaengSic in one room! 

 

-----

 

"Taeyeon? Where are we going now? We can't just leave them like that" still confused about what's going on, jessica tried to ask taeyeon.

"I don't know" taeyeon shortly replied.

"Are you crazy? Why the hell would you would you push me me in your car and drove away without knowing where to go?"

Taeyeon scratched the back of her head, she herself doesn't know what's gotten into her mind to do such thing. Then she only remembered 'jealousy' she don't want yuri to touch and to marry jessica

"I just don't know sica. Please can you just sit there and relax for a bit" taeyeon is still finding answers, we can't blame her for being confused.

"But, as much as i love to be by your side, my sister won't be happy about this, i should tell her where are we heading to" jessica sounded so pure. She really want to be with taeyeon and the thought of being with her in her car is making jessica's heart flutters.

"So where are we going now?" Jessica asked again

"I just wanted to be with you. . ." Taeyeon then suddenly stopped driving and looked intensely to jessica. "I'm only following what my heart is saying" taeyeon added.

After taeyeon's confession the two stayed silent for about ten seconds.

"Taeyeon. . . . "

"You know, look i know this sounds so selfish, and I'm not doing this just because you said you love me..... I'm doing this simply because i want this to happen" taeyeon explained

"It's alright taengoo, i understand. Don't force yourself, i know someday you will remember everything, specially how much we love each other" jessica cupped taeyeon's cheeks and leaned closer to her face. "But i hope when that time comes it's not late" Jessica whispered in taeyeon's ears.

Taeyeon can feel her heart is beating so fast, she can't remember if she also feels this way for tiffany. Taeyeon can't remember if her heart is also raging when she is with Tiffany. Because of that, taeyeon is so sure about the love the she and jessica shared before. It's like inconditional.

"We are going on a vacation jessica. . . Just you and me so prepare yourself." Taeyeon suddenly drove contented on the plan she made in her mind.

"But, i need to tell this to soojung first, and yuri . . What if she will follow us? We made a deal. And what about tiffany? She will never allow this to happen, i know her" Jessica is panicking by the thought of being with taeyeon in a vacation.

This is something she dreamed to happen, but not with this kind of situation.

Meanwhile, taeyeon is giggling to see the panicking side of jessica. . She finds it so cute and lovely. She knew she loved this jessica's side.

Sensing that taeyeon is hiding smiles from her, jessica asked.. "why are you smiling?" Jessica can't remember when was the last

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter