Chapter 12

I'm the Mistress
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"the moment you give up,
is the moment you let someome else win"


"taengoo baby... Let's be lovers tonight. Like we used to. Let's be taeyeon and jessica who love each other..i just really miss US" I said then she nods and starts the engine.

While she's driving i can feel the sorrow in her face... Then she stops the car on the side of the road.

"why did you stop?" i asked her.

She leaned closer to me... Her face was inch away from mine and i swear i could see the sadnest in her eyes.. I can feel the guilt that she's been hiding.

"sica... My princess I'm so sorry for everything" she said and i just nod.
I know she is sorry for making me feel hurt but that's not change the fact that she got a wife who is now pregnant.

I think when you trully love someone, their mistakes will never change your feelings..it's only the mind that gets angry but the heart still cares.

While i'm in my thoughts.. Taeyeon holds my hand then said "sica, when the day i first told you that i love you please believe me that it's true... And when i say that i will love you forever please believe me that i will never going to leave you. You know that i never really liked what happened between me and tiffany that night, please always remember that you're the one that i trully love"

I was out of words.. I just nod and smile at her. I know i can trust her.

It's not easy to fall inlove.. It's not easy to trust but sometimes were being so stupid. Well that's LOVE. Love means being STUPID, cause sometimes you're acting blind or numb just to don't see the mistakes that your partner is doing. You're being stupid cause you know that your love is doing wrong but you will always forgive because you don't want to lose the person.

Then i suddenly i remember what yuri told me when were in college... "don't give up on love.. I'm sure there's someone out there that is meant for you.. The right person for you. just wait for that person, but if that person didn't come, well.... just accept it"
For me.. Taeyeon is the 'right person' for me.. Were meant to be together so i will do my very best to get her back.. To marry me... To have a family with her.
I will fight for her.

"were here!" taeyeon said while smiling.

"really taengoo? Are you sure were having our date here on the side of the road? I should've just wear a pants not this dress, i thought were going on a fancy restaurant" i pout.

"princess...this is not an ordinary road, look over there, we can see the han river, then over there were going to have our picnic while looking at the stars. It's going to be fun!" taeyeon said while smiling. Such a dork... This is why i love her, she's full of surpri

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter