Tiffany's POV

I'm the Mistress
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Let's go back first to tiffany's pov after revealing the peron who wants to talk to jessica.

When im with you i smile more and laugh more... Sometimes i don't have to pretend that im happy cause i know you really do care of me and our baby. I just wish now that you would love me more than the care your showing. Let's give this a try...

"good morning taetae!" im still half asleep..

"taetae?" i moved my body only to see a empty space beside me.

Aissshh. What else can i expect from her? She's always like this.. Leaving really early so i can't greet and make her breakfast.

Oh god when will she ever learn to love me??

I stand up and made my way infront of the mirror.. I saw a helpless woman with a chubby face. My stomach is really big now it seems like a gulp a big watermelon and it went straight inside my stomach.

"what the tiffany how can taeyeon love you now.. You look like a penguin! A pregnant penguin! Taeyeon is right i really look like a penguin now. Is this my karma for betraying my bestfriend..." i let out a sigh after talking to my self, i feel my tears roll down from my eyes....

 

"are you crying again? Did taeyeon made you cry again?" i heard a firm voice from my back. I immediately wipe off my tears and smile.

"uhmm. Oppa she didn't made me cry. Ahmm----"

*Pak*

My brother playfully slap me in on my shoulder.

"ouch!! Oppa! Can't you see im pregnant? Don't hurt me!" i whined

"it's your fault.. Why would you let yourself cry over and over again huh?" he raised his eyebrows.

"i.. just.. cry cause im.. already fat look.... I look like a penguin already... Im fat" i fake a sob

"fat?? You're not fat little miyoung.. You're a hot mommy" hot mommy? Little miyoung?

"oppa! Stop calling me little miyoung.. I'm a grown woman now.. Look i'm already a mother. Just call me tiffany okay? And it's really true im already fat " i pout.

"no you're not fa------"

"wait a minute.. Why are you here oppa?" i asked him. I don't want him too see that i'm sad and crying, for sure he will accuse taeyeon for everything and he will be mad at taeyeon and fight with her, then taeyeon will also be mad at me and leave me. I don't want that to happen.

"I'm here to ask what is inside your stomach" he said..
What is inside my stomach? Ofcourse this is a human being. My baby! My baby is not an alien or an animal for godsake! Hahaha my brother is idiot.

"ofcourse this is a baby! A human being! Oppa your ridiculous" i laugh

*pak*

"ofcourse i know that's a baby! I'm asking if that's a girl or a boy!" he cleared his question.
ohhhh the gender! i mentally laugh

i bite my nails.. "i still don't know"

"why? you should go and have an ultrasound" he said

actually i decided that i should not take an ultrasound so that it will be a surprise once the baby came out.

"i think you should ask taeyeon to accompany you to have an ultrasound. i'm sure she will going to be happy once she see the gender of the baby she will be excited.. trust me" he said.

she will be excited and happy? that's really i nice suggestion!

"thank you oppa! you're such a genius!" i said then i hug him.

"yah! enough go and tell taeyeon to accompany you and i will just call my friend in the clinic" he said.

i pulled out my phone and typed.a message.

To taetae"
"do you want to know the gender of our baby? i will go to the clinic today to have an ultrasound"

after 10 minutes she's still not replying. i thought she will be excited to know? if she's excited she will reply quickly. i sigh.

"don't worry baby... i will love you. even taeyeon can't love you" i said while rubbing my rounded stomach

my phone vibrates signalling that there's a new message

From taetae:
"I'm on my way home.. wait for me there"

oh my god.. she will come. i quickly rush to the bathroom to take a shower and dress up.
i looked again in the mirror nothings changed i still look like a penguin.

"little miyoung, i will leave now take care okay? and goodluck" my brother bid goodbye.

"thank you leo oppa take care too" i flash an eyesmile

 

 

after 20 mins taeyeon came.. we went straight to the clinic that my brother recommends us. 
i saw the doctor smiling on us.

"Hi doctor, I'm tiffany.. my brother leo hwang recommended this clinic of yours" i said politely

"hello Mrs. Kim.. wow your stomach is really big. you're already 8 months pregnant now i guess?" the doctor playfully guess.

"yes doctor.. I'm 8 months pregnant" i smiled then looked at taeyeon.

she laughed "i see.. c'mon let's go inside the ultrasound room" the doctor said

i feel taeyeon's hand interwined with mine.. she held my hand tightly while a lay down and hang up my shirt reaveling my big ball stomach

taeyeon didn't release her hand on mine and i feel a spark on us. i want to cry in happiness right now.

while the doctor is testing, taeyeon held my hands tightly.. i can feel that she's really excited.

"you have a baby girl" the doctor said while pointing on the screen..

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter