Vintage 22

The Vintage Car
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

One week has passed and I am just thankful Chaerin wasn’t going back to the Tower.

 

The guard must have figured out she’s no employee here.

 

It’s good for me because I am not yet ready to face her, and I will really forget her! I don’t want to insist, if she doesn’t want me, fine! I know somebody else is waiting out there for me.

 

I bitterly smiled at that thought.

 

I was about to go out from the cubicle when the door flung open.

 

“I really can’t understand Chaerin. Why can’t she just leave it? What will she get from being a cab driver?” I heard the woman ask, it was Suhyun-ssi. But that wasn’t the thing that prevented me from getting out, but it was the name she mentioned.

 

Chaerin? Cab? Are we talking about the same woman? I don’t know but I suddenly got nervous.

 

“Wasn’t that the reason why unnie got herself thrown out? It was when grandma wanted her to be in marriage with  Shinhye, but she gradually refused.” I heard the woman with Suhyun-sii laugh.

 

“Why didn’t she marry her again?”

 

“I don’t know. But as far as I can remember, unnie doesn’t want to marry her just because she owed her her life.”

 

“Her life?”

 

“Can’t you remember the time when unnie almost drowned in the river? Shinhye saved her. That’s how everything started. But because Chae-unnie doesn’t want to marry her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter