Vintage 6

The Vintage Car
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

READY???

 

1...2....3...

 

_____________________________________________________________________________

 

I think I’m floating in cloud nine because of Chaerin’s overloaded sweetness while courting me.

 

And all of my officemates are drooling over her.

 

Hul! As if I’ll allow them to touch a strand of her hair.

 

As usual, she’ll be bringing me to a restaurant.

 

And I am now getting used to riding a taxi cab.

 

Such an advantage for her to become a cab driver. She never runs out of money. She never did once allow me to pay.

 

After eating our dinner, she sent me to my apartment. She opened the doors for me. And when she was about to leave…

 

“Dara, I’ll go ahead now. Take care. Close the doors, ok?” I smiled at her and nodded.

 

“You too Chaerin-ah. Take care. I love you.” I said without any hint of hesitation.

 

She stopped walking and turned around to meet my eyes.

 

“Did I hear it right?” I smiled at her and nodded again.

 

She smiled widely and I felt like swooning.

 

Oh my god she is so damn gorgeous that it feels like a sin.

 

“Yeah.”

 

“Are you saying ‘yes’? Are you?” I chuckled at her reaction as if there’s a chance I’d ditch her.

 

“I said yes!” and because of that, she held both of my hands and kissed them.

 

I felt goosebumps running down my spine. Shucks! She only kissed my hands and I felt that way, how about…

 

“Thank you Dara. Really, thank you. I didn’t expect I would love you like this and I never thought you’d also love me back.” She cupped my faced.

 

I felt the warmth of her hands on my face.

 

It’s amazing how her hands are not calloused despite her occupation.

 

“Dara, you will never regret this.” She added.

 

“I know Chaerin-ah. I can feel how m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter