Vintage 17

The Vintage Car
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

I am already lost counting how many sighs have I been doing while watching the National Geographic that I can’t even understand.

 

My brain is busy analyzing if what is happening between me and Chaerin.

 

Why? Who made the wrong move? Me or her?

 

Do I need to undergo fishbone analysis to dissect the cause of everything?

 

 

We’re okay.

 

We’re compatible in so many things except for one. Marriage.

 

 

Other couples are ecstatic when talking about getting tied but us, we fight, we quarrel when we talk about t.

 

 

 

Or maybe it was only I who doesn’t want to.

 

But it’s not that. It’s too early.

 

And just because of that, she already found someone she’s bound to marry. What’s with marriage that she’s in a hurry?

 

But nonetheless, I will not let her marry that empress.

 

If it will ask me to seduce her every now and then to get her attention back, I’d do so!

 

I couldn’t let her slip away! No way!

 

 

 

And I made a decision.

 

In the name of the rising popularity of Kdramas, I need to get back what’s rightfully mine.

 

I stood up and looked at the full length mirror.

 

“Fight to death!”

 

I need to sleep early because I’ll be waiting for Chaerin who will be coming to the Tower. Because I’m seeing her often. She might be back tomorrow.

 

 

So the next morning, I was at the lobby already at 7AM. I wore shades so my officemates wouldn’t notice me. I sat on the couch and waited for Chaerin.

 

 

And when she entered the lobby, she literally took my breath away!

 

What the!?

 

Chaerin is improving everyday!

 

She is now wearing a sleeveless tee and high waist shorts accompanied by some handbag and accessories.

 

I really took off my shades to make sure that Chaerin is wearing goddam shades.

 

This is drooling. My exgirlfriend who is also, my future girlfriend can slay all the people she’s passing by.

 

I literally dropped my jaw but I instantly composed myself and ran after her.

 

And then, I accidentally twisted my ankle. I mean, I pretended I twisted my ankle. Me falling down became so exaggerated, and Chaerin being a helpful, gentle, concerned

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter