Vintage 14

The Vintage Car
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Just because she wanted to move on, it doesn’t mean I’ll just totally let her!

 

No way!

 

I can never let that happen. I will never let that happen!

 

 

I was full of determination coming inside the elevator to proceed to our Department.

 

I was so early coming to work.

 

The elevator was about to close when somebody stopped it from closing.

 

“Wait.” I pressed the hold button to wait for her.

 

And I was startled when I saw an angelic persona wearing a hanbok.

 

Wait, what?

 

As in those I can often see in Kdramas!

 

Am I in a shooting?

 

She looked very good in it, but come on, is there some program? Who would wear that traditional clothing?

 

I looked at her from top to bottom and I nearly laughed out loud when I saw her shoes completely matching her dress.

 

What’s with her huh?

 

“Good morning.” She bowed and greeted me with a sincere smile.

 

“Ahh, good morning too.”  I said flipping my curled hair.

 

“You are working here, Miss?” oh, she’s friendly. I like that.

 

“Yeah.”

 

She nodded and stayed still.

 

“How about you? Where’s the commemoration?” the woman looked at me, confused.

 

“What I mean is, what’s with the dress?” I know it I’m always sarcastic and judgmental and this is just one of those typical days that I couldn’t stop blabbering.

 

“Do I look good?” she asked. I raised an eyebrow.

 

“Uhhmm. Yes. You’re perfect in it.” Which is true. It just doesn’t fit the situation. I wouldn’t be even wondering if she rode on a horse coming here.

 

“Thank you. This is what I always wear when I go out from home.” My eyes nearly popped out and I nearly rolled on the floor.

 

But I forced myself to stay calm and composed and simply nodded.

 

She reminds me so much of Chaerin. The way she speaks.

 

But

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter