Vintage 11

The Vintage Car
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

“Dara, we really have to get married. What we’re doing is no longer right.”

 

And what you keep on repeating is already annoying me Lee Chaerin!

 

Since Saturday, she had been really really irritating to have to repeat that, and frankly speaking, it already got into my nerves.

 

She had also been insisting to introduce me to her family but I don’t want to.

 

I told her I’m shy and I am not yet ready.

 

She said she understands but she’s just too persistent for us to get married.

 

Just like tonight, we’re eating dinner at a restaurant. And she just opened up the subject about marriage. Again.

 

I lost my appetite.

 

“Chaerin-ah…marriage can wait.”

 

“But Dara, we’re swimming, drowning in sins.”

 

Oooh god!

 

For a moment, I closed my eyes to calm myself down.

 

I took a deep breath to take the negative energy away from my system.

 

“Then we are not the only people who are swimming in sin. Don’t worry, we’re too many.” I glared at her as if telling her to stop talking about it.

 

She shut and I breathed a sigh of relief.

 

But while the dessert was being served, she started speaking again.

 

“Maybe, the way I asked you for marriage wasn’t too encouraging. I was thinking that perhaps, the reason why you wouldn’t agree to marrying me was because you wanted a different proposal.”

 

I stopped stuffing food in my mouth.

 

I suddenly heard my pulses.

 

I wanted to scream that I don’t want

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter