Vintage 4

The Vintage Car
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

My smiles can be hardly erased while we were roaming around the mall.

 

And I am clinging on her arm, since she is not complaining about it, I held her arm tighter!

 

And I’m so proud to be walking beside her!

 

Because not only random women are looking with envy eyes but almost everyone including mothers, babies, guys, gays and everybody else!

 

I can now see how we are fitted perfectly for each other.

 

I feel as though I am with a very popular idol while walking with her, just don’t remind me of the taxi cab.

 

‘If only I can remove the ‘taxi’ label at the car’s roof and on its body, I would definitely do it.’

 

I am hell ashamed of it.

 

But…I am now happy because nobody can tell that Chaerin is a taxi cab driver!

 

Besides, who would? With her looks, built and charm, nobody will ever dare to think that way.

 

Even if she’s only wearing a v-neck white shirt right now, she really stands out!

 

She was so patient while I am buying my bag, shoes and dresses. She never complains and even help me with them.

 

“Ma’am, we’re offline today.” The cashier remarked when I handed my debit card.

 

“What?”

 

“Sorry Ma’am.” Damn! What am I gonna do???

 

“Wait, I’ll just withdraw. I’ll be back.” The cashier nodded but before I was able to leave, Chaerin held my arm.

 

“I will pay for all she took. How much do I need to pay?” my jaw dropped not because she will pay for all the items but for how she expressed ‘how much’.

 

The cashier did the same thing if she was not awoken from her thoughts by the bagger.

 

“Oh…Ahh, that would be 52,890 won Ma’am.” The cashier was delighted. And I just rolled my eyes.

 

“Really Chae, you don’t have to. I’ll just withdraw some cash.” And besides, what if you’ll get no profit for your boundary huh? You’ll

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter