Vintage 28

The Vintage Car
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

I know it took a while for TVC to be updated but thank you for waiting.

I’m still keeping my promise to finish it J

Happy 2018!

 

 

 

 

It’s almost a month of hide and seek at the office. I have been trying my best to avoid Chaerin and I am still stuck here with her for I haven’t found a new job yet. Why is it so hard to find a job these days?

 

Good thing that she rarely comes here. Probably she’s busy running her company, where I was supposed to be interviewed. And if by any chance we’d meet, I purposely neglect her.

 

And this is one of the rare days I’m thankful for because Chaerin is not in the office. That’s why I still have the guts to work overtime. It’s almost 9 in the evening and I proceeded to the nearest bus stop.

 

But I was not able to leave the lobby of the tower yet when a cab stopped in front of me. I walked passed it and there I noticed, it was slowly following me. It opened its window and I saw Chaerin driving it.

 

To no surprise, my heart suddenly started to beat faster than its usual rate and rhythm. Seriously, this traitor heart.

 

“Hey, I’ll send you home, Dara.” She said while her cab is going my pace. What’s with this woman.

 

“I don’t have money for the fare.” I said timidly. I thought I’m Chaerin-free today!?

 

“Get in now, I’ll send you home, Dara. I won’t ask for any exchange.” I didn’t mind her and continued walking. With heavy steps, I proceeded to the narrowest lane so she won’t be able to trail me.

 

If she thought that getting back to being a cab driver will make me fall for her again, then she’s so wrong! Although this heart still giggles knowing she’s not far trailing me, but still! The effort is not enough! Seriously, this kind of people! I hate them! I hate Chaerin! She’s giving me a lot of headache! She’s….

 

“Give me your bag!” I stopped cursing Chaerin when I heard that sudden threat. I was about to think that it’s probably one of her pranks if not for the sharp pointed object that’s bound to hurt me. I suddenly turned nervous to the sudden contact of the cold object. But who won’t! Even if it’s just a barbeque stick, I’d still go hysterical.

 

“Oh, h-how are you, s-sir?” I tried hard to sound steady and calm. The hell! I wouldn’t dare to hand over my bag! How am I supposed to go home if I’d do that?

 

“Stop saying more nonsense! Give me your bag!”

 

“W-wait. Sajangnim, calm down, arasso? You’re too excited. I’d give this

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter